Which side of your brain do you use?

redredwine

Were you left or right?  

28 members have voted

1. 1.

• Left
    • Right

It's strange that this post should appear as I was about to post something very similar - aargh well why not do it anyway

When you look at this picture

93129104_60f5b0318e_m.jpg

Do you see

A) One of the most overrated players in English football, in fact the only thing more inflated than his reputation is his ego. In addition the only competitor he has in the hypocrite of the year contest is Jamie Carragher.

or

B) The finest midefielder in England and the only world class player England has. He should be first choice in every team there has ever been, including the pin up of the year team.

If you answered (A) then you are one of those people in the workplace that your colleagues like to go on coffee breaks with as you give them a chuckle. You get on well with members of the opposite sex and never struggle to find company to go out drinking with.

if you answered (B) you pick up fag ends from the gutter and smoke them.

You can see both. I saw clockwise when I first looked, then if I really concetnrated I could see anti clockwise. once i had seen anti clockwise I then struggled to see clockwise again and had to look away and come back to be able to see it again.

You can see both. I saw clockwise when I first looked, then if I really concetnrated I could see anti clockwise. once i had seen anti clockwise I then struggled to see clockwise again and had to look away and come back to be able to see it again.

Show-off icon_wink.gif

Clockwise.

I shut one eye and she turns clockwise.

I shut the other eye and she turns clockwise

If I shut both eyes she STILL turns clockwise

And how do I know that?

Because when I open my eyes, there she is again, not going anti-clockwise.

Both. First it was clockwise and I couldn't believe it could go anticlockwise.

The trick is to make it go anticlockwise is scroll down the page so that you can only see her legs from knees down. When the legs are "on top of eachother" make yourself believe that the more outstretched leg is going the other way.

That way I tricked(or however it works) myself believing that and boom she goes the other way. Now just scroll the page up to see the whole dancer going anticlockwise. It worked for me anyway.

Answer for loz's test is: C) The boy who gets to do it. The task is to wash Rafa's back in the shower.

i manage to see it both ways. take a look at it for a second or two then shut your eyes, then visualise in your own head the leg moving which ever way you want to see it, when you open your eyes, thats what you will see. to prove it shut your eyes again, visualise the opposite way and open again to see it happen.

She's pretty hot for an animation. stereotype>

Same as me.

I'm right-handed, do we have any lefties?

just had another look and realised you can make it switch directions at will, or at least i can. watch it rotate in whichever direction you first see it and at the right moment blink and it will switch. ie. if you see it rotating clockwise, wait for the outstretched leg to get to the left side of the body then blink, you will then see it going the other way, if you then blink when it gets to the right side of the body it will switch back, you can effectively stop it from rotating at all and have it just sway one way then the other. its quite cool actually.

This is BS, it changes by itself every few min, didnt anybody notice that when clockwise shes rotating on her left leg and when counter on her right leg.

This is a job recruitment site and has nothing to do with science, this test is just to get your attention.

Believe me psychology is my area, this has nothing to do with wich side of the brain you use.

But its true that people who use left side more are better with numbers, use logic, and are more introverted than them who use right that have better social skills and use imagination more.

Archived