Get behind Carlo

coco

Show Your Support For Carlo Here.

Only post positive wishes to Carlo in his time of need.

Come on Carlo, get your chin up man.

It's been a strange year for you, you managed to give up smoking, your father passed away, and you won the double in your first year in the biggest and best league in the whole world. You can turn things around, give Josh the center of the park for 90 minutes against Copenhagen, go for it mate, nothing to lose, everything to gain

CarloAncelotti_withCup.jpg

Edited by coco

Carlo needs to get a few things off his chest I think. I am in two minds but I would absolutely love to see him turn things around.

Show us the technical acumen we know you have Carlo, give the players a proper kick up the arse too.... we need it more than ever.

I'm backing the guy in as well. 105 years this club waited for a double. I think the manager who achieved that is entitled to AT LEAST a season before people start screaming for blood like a mob awaiting an execution.

Ferguson would have won exactly no trophies at United had some of the individuals here been doing the hiring and firing back in the late 1980's.

Good luck Carlo, you gave us our best season ever, time to talk to the powers that be about next season, get some assurances that you can have the last word on transfers and build the team to the vision you've got in mind for the club.

You've proved yourself more than capable in the premiership and been a dignified man in front of the media even when you know the're out to get you.

I hope its you that gets us out of this bad moment :D

I love Carlo & I'm glad there's a thread I can read where I don't have to ignore every other post. Not blinkered at all - but IMO the slump is more to do with the players than him. Good luck Carlo, hope you're here for many years and lead us to many more glories. We need some stability, this is the guy to bring it.

Well, i have my doubts, but he has my support and Id love him to turn it around. Sadly, i dont think he has it in him to motivate the unperforming players in our squad.

But if he does turn the corner then i will be thrilled for him, he is a decent, warm guy and a pleasure to have running our team when things go well, in particular compared to many of his main rivals.

Well, i have my doubts, but he has my support and Id love him to turn it around. Sadly, i dont think he has it in him to motivate the unperforming players in our squad.

But if he does turn the corner then i will be thrilled for him, he is a decent, warm guy and a pleasure to have running our team when things go well, in particular compared to many of his main rivals.

Exactly my thoughts!

Good luck Carlo, I hope you manage to sort it out.

My steadfast belief in Ancelotti seems to be crumbling with every passing game, but we'll never forget that he beat Mourinho, Gullit, Hoddle, Eddie Mac and the Doc all in the space of his first season. I really do wish that he manages to turn it around (although I'm not sure how it would happen); I would like nothing more than for Carlo to build a dynasty at the club and turn us into the all-destroying machines of a few months ago.

Sadly for Carlo he has a squad in transition with some players coming towards the end of their time at the club and others too young to be starting games on a regular basis. Such is the fickleness of football fans these days that they demand success right here, right now without looking at thne bigger picture and prepared to accept the fact we are a club in transition through the failure to bolster the squad three or four seasons ago when we needed it and we are now paying for that failure. Hopefully he will be with us next season during which time he will have more of his own squad then he can be judged. You have my suppoirt Carlo but you do have to get us into the Champions League next season if you are to get the squad you need.

Carlo as mentioned above must get us champions league football. Maybe he should put it to some of the under performers that their careers at Chelsea will not be remembered for the cups they won but the terrible season they had in their last year playing for us. That might motivate a few to pull out their fingers and show some pride.

Sadly for Carlo he has a squad in transition with some players coming towards the end of their time at the club and others too young to be starting games on a regular basis. Such is the fickleness of football fans these days that they demand success right here, right now without looking at thne bigger picture and prepared to accept the fact we are a club in transition through the failure to bolster the squad three or four seasons ago when we needed it and we are now paying for that failure. Hopefully he will be with us next season during which time he will have more of his own squad then he can be judged. You have my suppoirt Carlo but you do have to get us into the Champions League next season if you are to get the squad you need.

::clap2::

Yep. Cant disagree.

However can you also agree that Carlo is not doing enough with what he has got ? Motivation being the prime cause for concern. Yes there are many things out of his hands, but he still needs to motivate the players he picks - and least act like he wants to be here, his demeanor is rubbing off on the players in my opinion - yesterday being the best example yet. He is after all being paid quite a large sum of money each year for this job and needs to show the basics of football management, and they are installing motivation and work ethic into the players he works with. If that was happening i would suggest there would be half the criticism that is coming his way right now.

Apologies - ive deviated from original point of the thread which is valid and very worthwhile.

Sacking Carlo is not the answer to our present dilemma. He is not responsible for the current crisis. We are now seeing what Wilkins departure is doing to the club. I don't agree with thiose who want quick fixes. The club needs stability and Carlo needs support from Roman and allowed to choose his own assistant and the opportunity to mould the team into what he desires. I believe he has the support of the squad and sacking him now would only aggravate the situation. He needs the time and money to rebuild. I will re-emphasise that the sacking of Wilkins undermined Carlo and destroyed the atmosphere in the club. I recommend Emanalo be replaced by an assistant of Carlo's choosing and Carlo allowed to bring in the players he desires. I firmly believe he is the right man for the job and sacking him would have a detrimental affect on our club.

Let's have a little patience and faith and hold on to the man!

Yep. Cant disagree.

However can you also agree that Carlo is not doing enough with what he has got ? Motivation being the prime cause for concern. Yes there are many things out of his hands, but he still needs to motivate the players he picks - and least act like he wants to be here, his demeanor is rubbing off on the players in my opinion - yesterday being the best example yet. He is after all being paid quite a large sum of money each year for this job and needs to show the basics of football management, and they are installing motivation and work ethic into the players he works with. If that was happening i would suggest there would be half the criticism that is coming his way right now.

Apologies - ive deviated from original point of the thread which is valid and very worthwhile.

Agree with both of the above. Carlo really needs to get the team up for upcoming battles ahead, those not prepared to put a shift in really shouldn't be donning the blue shirt...no matter how big a name they are. Yesterdays first half hour was unacceptable for workrate alone. If we are to get the fourth champions league place we will need all hands on deck. The next 3 mths will determine the route the club now take.

We are now seeing what Wilkins departure is doing to the club..... I will re-emphasise that the sacking of Wilkins undermined Carlo and destroyed the atmosphere in the club.

Oh please not again. "It's all gone tits up because Ray Wilkins isn't here any more". Too easy, too pat and very, very wrong.

Oh please not again. "It's all gone tits up because Ray Wilkins isn't here any more". Too easy, too pat and very, very wrong.

For me, it's not so much Wilkins going as to who was brought in. Complete no-mark.

Say what you like about Wenger but I see Arsenal have just kicked off and he's given an 18 year old his debut. If only Carlo would just show a bit more faith - as I said elsewhere, be a bit braver.

For me, it's not so much Wilkins going as to who was brought in. Complete no-mark.

Say what you like about Wenger but I see Arsenal have just kicked off and he's given an 18 year old his debut. If only Carlo would just show a bit more faith - as I said elsewhere, be a bit braver.

You simply cant use Wenger as a benchmark in this, he is in a position where he can play who the hell he likes as he doesnt need to win trophies.

Its such a lazy argument isnt it. If our players are so mentally weak as to allow an assistant manager leaving to destroy them then theres something very wrong. You have to remember a lot of the same players were very attached to Jose yet when he left we had a pretty decent season and were one slip away from winning the CL.