• Lampard
    • Ramires
    • Torres
    • Kalou
    • Malouda
    • Drogba
    • Anelka
    • Zhirkov

Superb team performance. Much the better side for the whole game (De Jong the only City player to have put in a performance on a par with most of our players).

For me MOTM is between Kalou who was easily the best player on the park in the opening 45, Luiz who was a beast at the back and then cappit with the goal, Essien who was constantly driving the team forward and Ramires who fought for every loose ball, brought tempo to our attacks and then clinched it with a stunning goal at the end.

Hard to choose between the four of them but I opted for Ramires. Maybe if he hadn't got that goal I would have gone for Kalou or Luiz but that goal was special.

Both the scorers top the list for me...

But picking one, it's Ramires. He worked tirelessley. The amount of defensive work he did was excellent...and he never put a foot wrong with the ball.

That goal was spectacular too.

Superb team performance. Much the better side for the whole game (De Jong the only City player to have put in a performance on a par with most of our players).

For me MOTM is between Kalou who was easily the best player on the park in the opening 45, Luiz who was a beast at the back and then cappit with the goal, Essien who was constantly driving the team forward and Ramires who fought for every loose ball, brought tempo to our attacks and then clinched it with a stunning goal at the end.

Hard to choose between the four of them but I opted for Ramires. Maybe if he hadn't got that goal I would have gone for Kalou or Luiz but that goal was special.

Luiz for me, Ramires & Kalou also played well & Drogba was good when he came on.

Disagree about City, Kompany & Toure always impress me when I see them. Don't get me wrong though, they came to park the bus, only got what they deserved.

I'm a little undecided between Kallou, Ramires and Luiz... Kalou. A brave decision by Ancelotti to select him over Drogba or Anelka, but a justifiable one. Kalou caused a packed City defence no end of problems. Ramires was energetic and influential, and capped off his performance with a quite superb goal. And Luiz... he's only been here 5 minutes and he's already a cult hero and looks well on the way to booking future legend status. Nope. Sorry. Still can't decide.

Nice to have a selection problem for MoM for a change, JT was immense and showed by he is rightly regaining the captains armband for England as a true leader. Luiz superb, so too Essien,Torres and Kalou for me though with the superb crowning goal it has to be Ramires.His pace and drive and the ability to get back and cover must make him one of the first names on the teamsheet these days. Good performance by all with an average one again by FloMo

Cech just tied Hart for leading the league in clean sheets, but he was not busy enough to merit MOM. Kalou was fantastic first half but didn't replicate that form in the 2nd. Very recently Essien has consistently improved each match but still needs more for MOM. Luiz was good but I noticed some poor positioning in the first that Man City never exploited. JT was solid and even seemed to tackle Milner with his mind in the first, just standing his ground and twisting his foot to get the ball. Ramires quietly went about his job and waited until he has finished his task in midfield before running forward to provide something special and that's why he gets my MOM.

Luiz for me we all new it was going to be a tight game city came for a point at one stage it looked like it was going to finish 0 - 0 then a long came David what a man. Torres was unlucky to be taken off? needs a goal soon chin up mate big win for us well done ::clap2::::ChELSeAFaN::

As I said in the main topic I was 15 minutes from voting for Kalou. I hope he stays here his whole career that boy, he is such a good player to have. That said Luiz's goal tipped it in his favour. That's not to underestimate his defending, which was also excellent. One of his tackles in the box made Dzeko look like a schoolboy.

Ramires without a doubt for me. Luiz was also exceptional, but Ramires bossed the midfield totally today, ran and ran and ran, his passing was exceptional and his goal was just....wow. We get us a good Zhirkov-esque right winger for next season, we could be onto a real winner of a midfield with Zhirkov on the left, Ramires and Essien in the centre and this new winger on the right.

Luiz.

Let's not forget that he won the free-kick that he scored from!

It's been a while since we've had someone so flamboyant, while JT and Lamps have been great servants, this boy is becoming a fan favourite and will be a Chelsea Legend in every sense of the word.

Difficult one this, hard to pick from Luiz, Ramires, JT and Kalou. But I went for Ramires because of the goal, outstanding. And shows why people need to have more patience with new players at times, the stick he took early this season was staggering.

Have to disagree with that Loz, i thought Luiz and Kompany were the 2 best players on the park today.

Ramires not too far behind though.