Random Rumours

Haha, if only. I'm not entirely sure if he would become an immediate fixture in the first XI, but imagine this in a few years:

----------Ramires----McEachran

Hazard----------Mata-----------Kakuta

------------Lukaku/Sturridge

You really think AVB will go from 4-3-3 to 4-5-1?

More likely to be:

Ramires - Romeu - McEachran

Hazard - Lukaku/Sturridge - Mata

Kakuta on the bench.

If Hazard came, would that mean Sturridge would be left out. As much as I would like a great rw, I wouldnt want that to be at the expense of sturridge. I honestly think a center mid or the introduction of Josh is more important at the moment. maybe someone who could play lw and let mata play the classic number 10?

Why are we linked with so many left sided players? I thought our right was weaker, especially now that we have Mata on the left and the experiment playing him on the right was clearly limiting his effectiveness.

I would just hate to see Sturridge wasted on the bench right now. Hazard can play rw or lw

I would just hate to see Sturridge wasted on the bench right now. Hazard can play rw or lw

I agree to an extent, but Barcelona signed Sanchez & Fabregas despite having superb attacking options. If a player like Hazard becomes available we should go in for him. Anyway I could see Mata having more of a free role in midfield if this move ever happens.

From BBC Gossip:

Swansea manager Brendan Rodgers wants to take Chelsea midfielder Josh McEachran on loan to the Liberty Stadium.

Full story: Daily Mirror

Chelsea are preparing a £17m offer for Napoli wide man Christian Maggio when the transfer window reopens in January.

Full story: Footie-online

Hopes of Lille midfielder Eden Hazard joining Real Madrid are diminishing, with Inter Milan now emerging as rivals to Jose Mourinho and Premier League clubs Chelsea, Arsenal and Manchester City.

Full story: talksh*tE

I hope we go for Maggio, I love that cheese

(this only works as long as his name is said as "majio"...if not then I apologise for wasting everyones time....)

I think thats the best reason I've heard to justify spending Roman's money all season.

With AVB's constant rotation we could take on a few. My main worry is, well look at City's personnel problem, and we've experienced that before with Mourinho. Someone like Hazard would expect to be first choice, and that means either benching Mata or Sturridge who are both doing extremely well on their respective sides. All 3 could be played if AVB were to move Mata in behind Torres with Hazard/Sturridge either side. Then there's De Bruyne, who AVB rates highly. If he's seriously looking at more wide players it must spell the end of Malouda and Anelka at least, Kalou remains to be seen.

All these years crying out for wide players now we're in danger of having too many...

I think thats the best reason I've heard to justify spending Roman's money all season.

With AVB's constant rotation we could take on a few. My main worry is, well look at City's personnel problem, and we've experienced that before with Mourinho. Someone like Hazard would expect to be first choice, and that means either benching Mata or Sturridge who are both doing extremely well on their respective sides. All 3 could be played if AVB were to move Mata in behind Torres with Hazard/Sturridge either side. Then there's De Bruyne, who AVB rates highly. If he's seriously looking at more wide players it must spell the end of Malouda and Anelka at least, Kalou remains to be seen.

All these years crying out for wide players now we're in danger of having too many...

Not really. Mata isn't playing wide really, he tends to play behind the striker and drift around whereever he likes. Sturridge is playing out wide, but his best position is through the centre, so when Drogba leaves we could have him and Torres vying for the striking position. That would leave us with Malouda (Who let's be honest, never plays very wide either, he always cuts into the centre and shoots), Kalou (similar) and Anelka (similar).

I still see no real width there at all.

Giovonico is an interesting one, when we played them while Hiddink was manager two seasons ago, he was the talk of Turin. The next Del Piero. He seems to have fallen off the radar a little bit. Speaking of little they call him the formica atomica (atom ant) because he is only tiny. We've had some success with diminutive Italians before right?

As far as having too many wingers Castiel, I think BlueSkies is right. For me it's about options. Sturridge and Mata have done well so far this season, but not every set of circumstances is going to suit them. Right now our backup options are Malouda, Kalou and Anelka. Two of whom may leave at the finish of the season. I don't think we'll be stumping for a Hazard say, but a player who is flexible can play anywhere along the front line, someone like Keisuke Honda or a player who is an out and out right footed, right winger like Marco Reus are certainly options in my book. Players who add to the strength of the squad, but won't necessarily restrict the growth of Sturridge and Kakuta (when he comes back from Bolton.)

Giovonico is an interesting one, when we played them while Hiddink was manager two seasons ago, he was the talk of Turin. The next Del Piero. He seems to have fallen off the radar a little bit. Speaking of little they call him the formica atomica (atom ant) because he is only tiny. We've had some success with diminutive Italians before right?

As far as having too many wingers Castiel, I think BlueSkies is right. For me it's about options. Sturridge and Mata have done well so far this season, but not every set of circumstances is going to suit them. Right now our backup options are Malouda, Kalou and Anelka. Two of whom may leave at the finish of the season. I don't think we'll be stumping for a Hazard say, but a player who is flexible can play anywhere along the front line, someone like Keisuke Honda or a player who is an out and out right footed, right winger like Marco Reus are certainly options in my book. Players who add to the strength of the squad, but won't necessarily restrict the growth of Sturridge and Kakuta (when he comes back from Bolton.)

Does anyone actually still believe Kakuta is going to make it at ours? I could see him being a make weight as a part of a deal to bring Hazard in, or at least I hope something gets him over at ours.

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/879783-chelsea-is-the-dream-says-new-stevan-jovetic-lazar-markovic

The 17-year-old Serbian, who has been dubbed ‘the new Stevan Jovetic’, was asked about rumoured links with the Serie A side, who have reportedly been impressed with his fine form this season.

But despite the lure of playing alongside his fellow countryman Jovetic in Italy, Markovic took the oppourtunity to make himself available to the west London outfit.

‘Chelsea is the club I love most, of course, after Partizan and I'd like to play there,’ said Markovic.

‘I believe the best football is played in England and it is the type of league that suits me.’

The forward only signed a five-year deal with Partizan in July this year, but with three goals already to his name this season, a host of big-name sides, including the Viola, are already lining up a January offer.

seen him play plenty of times, and let me tell you, with the right development he could become an elite forward

I honestly dont know what to make of this, though as its taken from "transfer tavern" maybe I do

According to ITA Sport Press, Chelsea’s versatile defenderBranislav Ivanovic is the latest target for Russian club CSKA Moscow. It is rumoured that CSKA are prepared to offer £23million for the 27-year-old and could be successful as Ivanovic has found himself down the pecking order since the arrival of André Villas-Boas.

Its a mental article isnt it, thought I would post it for a laugh and to show just how crap sites like that really are.

Transfer tavern certainly is one of the funniest! Is that the one with the comments section where literally anyone can post anything. Cant remember that site, but some really huge laughs on there.

Anyway, speaking of transfer bollocks, I am suprised nobody has mentioned REYMAN, and the rumors that he is going to sign for Real Madrid this summer for 54 million effing pounds. If thats a done deal, good f**king ridance. And for Madrid, thats a risk they can take. If he turns out as good as he is billed (and looks in a wide-open league) it will.......not really do much. They are terrifying already, offensively. Di Maria is even better this season, so replacing him with Neymar (unless they have him tabbed to play striker) wont really be a huge improvement.

The key for them is getting that midfield to gel. Sahin could be sensational if he molds with Alonso and Ozil. Its sickening the talent they have.