Money

Random Rumours

BBC saying Ribery to Chelsea 22M euros from reliable sources in Germany. B*llox I'm sure but about 3 years too late anyway. And I thought he was on the verge of being locked up for that under age hooker thing.

What is better than a hooker? Under aged hooker....;-)

He is CL tied so I don't think it will happen. Always liked Ribery, he never dives and tries to take things as far as possible. I'm afraid he is past his peak. If he'd come cheap I would take him.

Am I right in saying that Robben had cancer in his foot when he was much younger and that led to his balance being so much better than other players. I remeber some bloke telling me this.

If Bertrand, PVA, and Kakuta are going out on loan, the time to make those moves is rapidly fading.

I know Everton are desperate for a forward and seem to be ready to sell Beckford. Does anyone think that Kakuta would be great there, considering their squad is paper thin and he would probably get plenty of minutes?

If Bertrand, PVA, and Kakuta are going out on loan, the time to make those moves is rapidly fading.

I know Everton are desperate for a forward and seem to be ready to sell Beckford. Does anyone think that Kakuta would be great there, considering their squad is paper thin and he would probably get plenty of minutes?

Good call, seems like a decent fit and if he were to get game time it would be positive for all parties.

They are signing some argentine fella. But would be a good club for him to go to.

Liverpool now 2/1 favourites to sign Chelsea striker Daniel Sturridge today. They were 9/1 to sign him before, but we've seen a steady stream of bets this afternoon.

Oh right yes this makes perfect sense. Chelsea want to sell the best upcoming English player they have. How stupid do you have to be to make that bet!

Everyone is now dumber for having to read that above quote, i'm sorry.

Oh right yes this makes perfect sense. Chelsea want to sell the best upcoming English player they have. How stupid do you have to be to make that bet!

What sort of "crock o sh*te" is that all about lazy lazy journos,with nowt better to do

It happens all the time, some muppet puts a daft fairly big bet on and the odds tumble, a sports writer will see the odds fall and put 2+2 and come up with about 328....

Just a thought: Christian Eriksen.

Fantastic player, very creative and fits the number 10 role perfectly. Similar player to Modric IMO, but a lot younger, and would be a lot cheaper.

Complete long shot, but what are the chances we'd go in for him?