Random Rumours

Money
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

1 minute ago, TheCeleryKing said:

Should we choose not to sell Gallagher what are our options? Cuucrella? Chillwell? Kepa? Sarr?

How much would we get for Sterling?  Saudia Arabia would be nice, but he doesnt want to leave London.

We need to buy some players.

Maatsen. 

This is for pure profit's sake. Can't see us exceeding the remaining book value on any of those mentioned. Cucu, Chilwell, etc. 

19 hours ago, Sconnie Blue said:

Maatsen. 

This is for pure profit's sake. Can't see us exceeding the remaining book value on any of those mentioned. Cucu, Chilwell, etc. 

Sevilla are interested in David Datro Fofana [21] - currently on loan at Burnley. I have no idea how much we paid for him or how much we would get for him.  I guess the plan was to make some money on all these loan players.  But it doesn’t seem like a HUGE business to me.

update: we paid £8.6million for him

Edited by TheCeleryKing

39 minutes ago, Sconnie Blue said:

I'd be surprised if the CB we get doesn't come from either Sporting or Benfica. 

I just want someone 26+ that can play RCB next to Colwill and organise a back line. A Desailly/Silva-esque player. 

1 minute ago, Ukraine Bolt said:

I just want someone 26+ that can play RCB next to Colwill and organise a back line. A Desailly/Silva-esque player. 

Can't see that happening. Reckon it'll be one of these 3. 

António Silva

Gonçalo Inacio

Ousmane Diomande

Centre Forward. Good in the air. Left-footed. He plays for Girona, 26 year old Ukranian, first season outside Ukraine.  Being linked with Chelsea.

I really do not know much about him at all.  Anybody?  I am sure there is a you tube master tape out there about him.

Oh and . . . .Artem Dobvyk is his name.

On 03/04/2024 at 16:58, TheCeleryKing said:

Should we choose not to sell Gallagher what are our options? Cuucrella? Chillwell? Kepa? Sarr?

How much would we get for Sterling?  Saudia Arabia would be nice, but he doesnt want to leave London.

We need to buy some players.

Supposedly we want £35m for Lukaku.  

Lazy rumour of the day.  

Paulo Dybala [30] to Chelsea?  He really isn't part of our usual age range. Maybe we were putting in a bid on any future kids he might have?

[btw - Dybala has several tattoos on his body: two stripes on his left arm, an Arabic tattoo as well as a crowned football on his leg.]

7 hours ago, TheCeleryKing said:

Lazy rumour of the day.  

Paulo Dybala [30] to Chelsea?  He really isn't part of our usual age range. Maybe we were putting in a bid on any future kids he might have?

[btw - Dybala has several tattoos on his body: two stripes on his left arm, an Arabic tattoo as well as a crowned football on his leg.]

That really is a lazy rumour - same thing that's been rumoured for 2 years. Never happen in a million years.

3 hours ago, Sconnie Blue said:

Okay, going to type something now that's going to be a bit of a trigger to some.

Let's forget the narcissism,  let's forget to bollocks spoken and the ability to pi$$ off multiple fanbases. Let's also forget some of the horrendous misses. If Sesko is worth €50m then we should be able to get similar for Lukaku, if he wasn't such a bellend over his wages.

I like the look of Sesko and I do hope we sign him, but irritating c**t as the Belgian Thrush might be, he is still a big game player and does deliver on the pitch on a regular basis. Surely he is worth at least the amount being quoted here for Sesko

3 minutes ago, WhiteWall said:

Okay, going to type something now that's going to be a bit of a trigger to some.

Let's forget the narcissism,  let's forget to bollocks spoken and the ability to pi$$ off multiple fanbases. Let's also forget some of the horrendous misses. If Sesko is worth €50m then we should be able to get similar for Lukaku, if he wasn't such a bellend over his wages.

I like the look of Sesko and I do hope we sign him, but irritating c**t as the Belgian Thrush might be, he is still a big game player and does deliver on the pitch on a regular basis. Surely he is worth at least the amount being quoted here for Sesko

Not sure mate. Wrong side of 30, averages 1 goal every 3 league games over the past 3 seasons, and offers little else. Also on massive wages and is a complete c**t. Not sure we'll get sporting directors forming an orderly queue to sign him but I could be wrong!

We probably should look at 2nd tier players with experience to fill out the squad, the type that’s reliable and know how to win games.

Jarrod Bowen for example.

Perhaps Kalvin Phillips too. His stock will be really low at the moment, might be a shrewd buy if he rediscovers Leeds form. He was as highly rated as Declan Rice at one point.

Firmino could be a decent cheap option for one season.

I feel these are the sort of players we should be looking at, rather than splashing 120m on Osimhen who could end up being another flop.