Frank Lampard and Christina Bleakley

amART

It's disgraceful that some tosser has been paid for taking those photo's. They're a young couple on their summer holiday - leave them the fuk alone.

Anyone that buys gossip mags or papers to see sh*t like that should be ashamed of themselves.

It's disgraceful that some tosser has been paid for taking those photo's. They're a young couple on their summer holiday - leave them the fuk alone.

Anyone that buys gossip mags or papers to see sh*t like that should be ashamed of themselves.

:laugh2:::clap2::

Oooh I dunno... Pictures aren't all bad..........

Here here. They are entitled to some privacy, glad to see them enjoying themselves though.

Lampards young is he? :)

maybe there is not so much of a need for us to invest in youth then? !

With all the money they have, and all the interesting places they could have chosen, they chose to go to Las Vegas? I think they deserve any publicity they are given!

I see Terrys solicitors have said the police found a tracking device on one of Terrys cars. If one of our delightful papparazi has done this then I hope they get locked up for it. Theres a line that simply shouldnt be crossed.

I thought you'd be devastated, Gem. Not for yourself of course, but for your friend Ellen.

I think our friendship has passed to be honest :( plus I quite like Christine. More pictures of Frank with next to nothing on please... If his privacy has already been invaded it would be a shame to waste such an opportunity :D

I think our friendship has passed to be honest :( plus I quite like Christine. More pictures of Frank with next to nothing on please... If his privacy has already been invaded it would be a shame to waste such an opportunity :D

Admit it, you wouldn't mind being the woman in the last two pictures, would you? :D

Lampsy boy has just got engaged allegedly

*cries*

Now look what you've done! Sheez, and no matches to distract her, what were you thinking!

Gem, Gem, it's not that bad. He's broken up with a fiancée before!