If the unthinkable happened...

Myles_91

and we lost the FA Cup Semi to Sp*rs and Liverpool won their semi against Everton who would you root for?

I think it would be the test the resolve of any Chelsea fan.

Whilst I hate both, I can tolerate Liverpool winning, I can deal with their plastic fans and it may keep "King Kenny" in a job for longer despite the fact we'd have to listen to how great he is and Liverpool winning both domestic cups.

Don't think I could bear Sp*rs winning anything of significance and their smug fans having anything to gloat about, then of course the media w**king off Redknapp.

Please Chelsea, do not lose the FA Cup Semi :128:

My hate for Liverpool far exceeds my hate for Spurs so i would rather Spurs win.

Couldn't agree more, I can't stand the thought of Liverpool winning anything, it would have to be spurs with Carrol and Suarez sent off as an added bonus.

Here in Australia, both sets of fans are equally as intolerable.

I'd hope Liverpool win it though, just so that it would buy Dalglish some more time and some more money to spunk on failed British "potential".

Liverpool fans seem worse to me, but maybe that's just because there's more of them. Strength in numbers, and all that.

I'd rather United win the title for the next 6 seasons running than have Liverpool succeed in doing the double this season.

Every time i see the words 'King Kenny' i want to vomit. Here's to the King getting impeached!

Is it necessary to root for someone? I wouldnt give two flying f**ks who wins it if we dont.

There speaks a man of sound judgement! Except that TWO flying f**ks is a bit excessive, Rahul!

Edited by moi

I wouldn't root for either.

However, if I were forced to root for either team because my life depended on it or something dire, it would have to be Liverpool.

I will never cheer for the Spuds. Even if a Spuds win helps us in some way, I would just turn a blind eye and acknowledge that some entity helped us. In no way would I acknowledge that entity to be the Spuds.

You get my drift.

I'd rather United win the title for the next 6 seasons running than have Liverpool succeed in doing the double this season.

Every time i see the words 'King Kenny' i want to vomit. Here's to the King getting impeached!

I feel the same, the only reason I don't mind United that much is because they've stopped Arsenal and Liverpool winning it many a year.

I'm not one of those who hate those teams, but I think I'd cheer for Spurs.

I can't believe the decency button didn't substitute asterisks in some of these words. We're not allowed to say f**k and c**t but Moos can say "cheer for Spurs" without the wrath of the censor descending upon him!