Roberto Mancini anyone?

Erik

According to this ; http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/premier-league-paper-round-guardiola-100-per-cent-080426926.html

Guardiola has already chosen City as his new home, if this is too believed this also means that Mancini is on his way out. I personally see this as good news as this gives us a chance to go after Mancini since Guardiola was Abramovich's main target. I myself see Mancini as a top manager with a great philosophy and an all round great guy.

If we fail to get Mourinho, I think we ought to go after him.

If not why not and who's your main man for the job after this horrible Rafa reign is over? (Jose excluded)

Not the man for Chels. Bloke seems to have f**k all man management skills. 

I see where your coming from but I only really saw him having problems with Ballotelli who lets face is was called 'unmanageable' by Mourinho himself and Tevez who simply refused to come onto the pitch and he made up with him for that where most managers would of got rid.

I also see us not having many others options as most other managers are either in jobs or have been alienated.

But you may be right.

Not for me.

He isn't the man to manage the way the club wants us to play. He is Italian who likes negative football.

City could and should be cleaning up at the moment but because of his management and decisions they are not.

I don't really rate Utd and it makes me angry that everyone kisses their arse and builds them up to be a great team. Without RVP they would be very hit and miss. If we had kept RDM I believe we would be a lot lot closer to the top of the PL.

No thanks. Jose, Pellegrini, Klopp (doubt he'd leave Dortmund) - any of these would be much better.

Conte from Juventus also.

One person who I don't want is Zola. Such a Legend and much loved player for us, I just wouldn't want to see him sacked like RDM, it would probably tip fans over the edge!!

Klopp for me - built a young exciting team and absolutely hammered their league last season. Have qualified for the knockout group coming out of the toughest group and has them playing exciting fast attacking football.

Moyes I wouldn't mind either because he has worked wonders on a budget and has a team who fight tooth and nail for him.

Guardiola is a definite no for me along with Mancini and Jose. Unique Barca team which he didn't build. Mancini as mentioned previous. Jose just an impact manager who is not a long term manager. Wins and leaves. Plus I don't want him to ruin his legend status by coming back and all going wrong..

I see where your coming from but I only really saw him having problems with Ballotelli who lets face is was called 'unmanageable' by Mourinho himself and Tevez who simply refused to come onto the pitch and he made up with him for that where most managers would of got rid.

I also see us not having many others options as most other managers are either in jobs or have been alienated.

But you may be right.

Many reports of bust ups with other players,the players don't play for him. He is also crap in Europe. I would like to see Gus Hiddink back.

There's a devil on my shoulder urging me to go for Mancini purely because of his "f**king hell" response to the press to the recent Balotelli questions but if I stop being childish and ignore him then the answer to your question is no way. Our lads need motivation not negativity.

I'd far rather one of a host of managers, Klopp and Laudrup included, though I still hope and pray for the return of the Special One.

Klopp isn't coming.

I could write a list of managers that I'd take over Mancini, but I don't want carpal tunnel at the age of 25.

I've never heard of this Carpal Tunnel bloke...sounds a bit young to be a Manager at 25 but I'd take him over the Waiter any day of the Week.

He's been pretty terrible at City really, won the title by the narrowest margin ever despite having a squad twice the strength of anyone else, gone out in the CL group stages two years in a row, and has relied on Dzeko's supersub skills for many, many points this season.

Hell they nearly lost to QPR on the last day of the season in the biggest game they've ever had, and were saved by last minute heroics that really had nothing to do with the manager.

Also look at the hilarious circus their club has become, it's nearly as bad as ours, and he clearly has no idea how to manage Tevez or Mario.

There's a long list of manager's i'd rather have, but unfortunately if Pep does go to City, i'd say hes one of our most likely next managers  :face_palm:

Mancini inherited a lot of rubbish at Man City and has managed to assemble a fantastic squad. I think he has managed his squad well, barring a few egos. Definitely will take him over FSW, but I think we can hold out for better. He has proved tactically inept at times, besides his European record will mean he will never get the job.

Klopp would be my first choice, but he would never join us. His Dortmund squad is still evolving nicely and I think he would want to make decent progress in Europe before leaving.

There are not a vast amount of feasible quality options, most have already managed us. Could Hiddink be tempted to leave Anzhi?

Archived