Newcastle v Chelsea (PL) 02/02/13 KO 15:00 GMT

Jezz
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

A tough game, even though Newcastle's in poor form. We did win here last season 3-0, but our record at St.James' Park isn't very strong in recent times and I don't have much faith in the team at the moment, but nevertheless I hope we secure three points.

Newcastle won their most recent match against Aston Villa 2-1 on Tuesday night, and they have a couple of new signings in the January transfer window now. 

Post your thoughts below:

newcastle-v-chelsea-mb.png

Edited by Jezz

Even we can beat Villa right now they're so poor, they have a lot of new players and are under a lot of pressure to pick up points, so I think we have a real chance.

I fancy us to take it 3-0 with goals from Ba, Frank and Mata.

Then we let in 4 goals in injury time and lose 4-3.

I don't think we'll get a result here - the team has no confidence in themselves. I feel really sorry for players like Mata who are working themselves to death, only to find the players around them don't want it or aren't putting in the same effort. Take some pride for God's sake.

And then we have FSW, the tactical genius. So genius he puts on left backs or right backs when we're chasing games.

I feel a little guilty for saying this because I'm not sure I have the right as Chelsea has enjoyed substantial success over the last 10 years, primarily because of Roman, but what the hell has happened to our club?

We can't seem to do ANYTHING right.

I think we should stop predicting the scores and just predict when the fat c**t will make his subs  (probably before the game to avoid mustard on his tie) and whether or not we play with two RB's or two LB's.   All doom and gloom right now, fans are down, players are down, so I don't expect much effort on Saturday and they will be up for it.  2-0 loss and the fat twat still keeps his job.

Edited by CFCCAN

It's just impossible to predict what'll happen.  We could twat them.  We could get twatted.  We could be winning the game by 2 goals and lose it in added time.  I'm finding it difficult to get enthusiastic but there is always the chance that Rafa accidentally gets it right.

------------ Hilario ------------

Dave - Cahill - Terry - Cole

----- Ramires - Lampard -----

-- Oscar - Mata - Marin --

------------- Ba -------------

I wouldn't be surprised to see Bertrand on the left wing and Torres start again though.

Draw written all over it me thinks.

Fourth one on the bounce for us.

I'm predicting a start for Yossi Benayoun to replace an injured Juan Mata with Torres and Bertrand to both start and JT to spend the whole game on the bench again.

First substitution made by Benetiz will be on the 81st bringing on Ferreria for Azpilicueta.