Seb Coe please buy out Roman Abromovitch

Star

I feel with Chelsea fans at an all time low and our reputation within the game nowhere near the elite clubs in Europe we need a positive change at the very top.

For me Roman though giving us the most magical times as a Chelsea fan could dream of has achieved all he can at the club and will never have the respect of the majority after sacking RDM and appointing Benetiz.

Seb first and foremost is a lifelong Chelsea fan. Respected around the world and indeed a Sir in every way. His passion for sport shone through at the Olympics and is so committed to giving the youth's of this world a chance.

He isn't short of a few quid and surely has the contacts in Chelsea and Sport circles to get a consortium together.

He has the business nouse to get our house in order and within fair play rules and to get our academy working properly to get young players through the system like John Terry.

Above all he will have us fans at heart and respect our feelings 100 per cent and the confidence to appoint someone like Jose Mourinho to control football matters unconditionally and build a real Chelsea dynasty.

Guest RFC_CFC

He may have a few quid but he aint no Roman, can't see him having enough to buy out the mad man tbh.

What is needed is Roman to pick a manager and give him time to do something while holding fire before taking drastic action.

I believe he is very poorly advised and needs these people gone, he as everyone around him states loves his football and is passionate about this particular club. Now he isnt born and bred Chelsea like you and I nor does he understand the passion we feel about issues like FSW, Lamps and RDM.

I'd love someone who loves us, has the ambition and backing to keep us moving in the right direction BUT these people don't grow on trees and there are FAR worse owners out there than Roman tbh and I know this first hand.

In terms of investment there's no better owner in the history of football than ours, maybe this season will serve as a lesson to him that he has to learn patience, I don't see how we can go through this rate of managers for much longer before he runs out of people to replace them with.

In the next 2-3 years I expect us to settle on a manager for quite a while.

The good thing about Roman is that he doesn't care about money. He's so dedicated to making our club better that sometimes he'll go to extreme lengths to make it happen and that includes taking advice from those idiots around him. I honestly believe 100% that Abramovich is very very tempted to sack Benitez right about now but I think somebody in the name of Emenalo is keeping him from doing so. Never again will we find an owner with such dedication and willingness to just throw money at us with no requirement for any return in investment.

I wouldn't want to swap Roman either, but listening to the fans? I'm not so sure. Some fans say some silly sh*t, you know... :happy001:

Well after this season he may start listening hopefully. As for fans saying silly sh*t looking for roman to sell up is saying silly sh*t people seem to forget Chelsea could have gone into bust only for we bet Liverpool to qualify for the champions league, then roman came in. Sure it ain't perfect now but without roman it would be a lot worse.

No. There are up's and down's with owners. If you look at ManU or liverpool for example we are well off with Roman.

It is not the same as with them and he works more on impuls which can be annoying and stupid but in the end it is very entertaining to be a Chelsea fan. We always have lot to talk about.

This is the lowest point of his era par none but he will fix it. We just need to be vocal as we have been.

Following ManU is like having a nice wife and the life is stable and good. Following Chelsea is like having different girlfriends all the time and you never know what happens next. But you get laid a lot. At the moment we suffer from the clap but there are ointmens, right!?

Roman does what he does for Chelsea for himself, he has so much money as I've said before its like one of us spending a bit of time on the Golf course or even on Tickets to see Chelsea play, it doesn't matter because the interest on his money comes in as quick as he can spend and thats not taking into account his business activities.

I am so sick of everyone being grateful that he has a hobby that allows him to Lord it over our Club and ride roughshod over the feelings of the fans or at least of people saying we should be grateful.

I'd be grateful if he poured his money in and kept his nose out but thats not going to happen and If Seb Coe could get a consortium going that could raise enough to buy the Club from him, I for one wouldn't be at all upset if it meant we had to concentrate on bringing players through and buying in the lower end of the Market.

The shine is well and truely taken off the Trophies for me with the way people are treated at the Club and the total disregard for the fans.

I think if Seb can't get the Money together then there is another way he could get ownership of the Club,

Issue a Challenge to Abramovic...

in a sort of Harry Hill Voice "Race, Race, Race"

Some people should be very carefull what they wish for.

Thats been my favourite saying through the last seven Manager changes :smile:

If you mean me though, I have thought hard about it over the last few years and I am deadly serious, I would gladly take mid table if I could get the feelings back I used to have watching Chelsea.

I don't expect many to feel the same but I also don't expect to be pointed in the direction of how others think I should feel.

Roman does what he does for Chelsea for himself, he has so much money as I've said before its like one of us spending a bit of time on the Golf course or even on Tickets to see Chelsea play, it doesn't matter because the interest on his money comes in as quick as he can spend and thats not taking into account his business activities.

I am so sick of everyone being grateful that he has a hobby that allows him to Lord it over our Club and ride roughshod over the feelings of the fans or at least of people saying we should be grateful.

I'd be grateful if he poured his money in and kept his nose out but thats not going to happen and If Seb Coe could get a consortium going that could raise enough to buy the Club from him, I for one wouldn't be at all upset if it meant we had to concentrate on bringing players through and buying in the lower end of the Market.

The shine is well and truely taken off the Trophies for me with the way people are treated at the Club and the total disregard for the fans.

I think if Seb can't get the Money together then there is another way he could get ownership of the Club,

Issue a Challenge to Abramovic...

in a sort of Harry Hill Voice "Race, Race, Race"

My feelings to an absolute 'T'.

I've loved seeing Chelsea win things, but they don't mean as much now because of the way he's treated us.

And people that think he loves the club are in my opinion mad.  He loves the fact that he owns a successful club and loves it when everything is going well but I really honestly don't think he's a lifer.  When he does move on I can't see him coming back to the bridge to cheer us on.

Chippy, well put.

As someone who was as sceptical about Roman as Ken Bates from the outset the bottom line has to be to please us the fans.

He wants to please one person - himself.

He has not just made one mistake - Jose Mourinho replaced by Avram Grant was the biggest for we would have surely won the European Cup that year had he stayed.

He has picked and choosed his players and managers like a 'play thing' from Shevchenko to Torres who both Managers had no choice.

Yes he gave us all the best football moment in our lives but so did RDM.

Maybe it was too much for him, like Jose, RDM was too popular with the fans.

Couldn't get a more passionate owner. 

Threads like this annoy me so much. He wants the BEST for the club. He wants to move us from Stamford Bridge, secure our future as one of the biggest clubs in the world, he pumps £Billions into the club, without a care about of profit, he flew out with the team to the CL final and attends a lot of home games (Not many owners do this) and he has a great relationship with the players. 

I know he's inpatient at times, but f**k, I would never want him gone. 

According to Ray Wilkins it was Ancelotti who nagged Abramovich into buying Torres ...This astounded me as I always thought it was the owners choice, this puts a slightly different perspective on things...(I would suggest that Wilkins has more insider info and insight than any one of us on here)

Archived