H - Reading

A - West Brom

H - Norwich

A - Fulham

H - United

A - QPR

H - Wigan

A - Newcastle

Got this from another forum. These two clubs still have few tricky away games.

Spurs

A - West Ham

H- Arsenal

A - Liverpool

H - Fulham

A - Swansea

H - Everton

A - Chelsea

H - Man City

A - Wigan

H - Southampton

A - Stoke

H - Sunderland  

Arsenal

A - Spurs

H - Everton

A - Swansea

H - Reading

A - West Brom

H - Norwich

A - Fulham

H - United

A - QPR

H - Wigan

A - Newcastle

Got this from another forum. These two clubs still have few tricky away games.

Although i personally think we ll end up 2nd , it is more exciting that there are a bunch of teams all vying for positions in the top 4....This will keep everyone on their toes till the season ends...One can imagine the last match of the season for everyone in contention when each and every one of the teams in the top 7 have to win...Such fun for the whole family....

We're one bad weekend away (our loss/Spuds or Arse win) from being fifth at the moment.

I dont mean to act negative, but with the frequency with which we've dropped points in "winnable games" (since November) and the fact that Arsenal always usually go on a run to rescue their season, I dont see us higher than fifth.

I would love to be wrong though.

I hope Roman now realises that another Striker should have been brought in to replace the excess baggage we currently have.

Roman is obsessed with making his vision work. We have a striker currently better on our books and he's busy helping WBA climb up the table.

We are only a couple of points better off than last season at this moment and worse off in terms of GD.  There are too many teams around us within striking distance if we fall and I have hardly seen anything since FSW has arrived that gives me any hope for the rest of the season.  The play is disjointed, players out of position and we look like a Sunday pub team for a large majority of recent games even against lowly opposition that we should be burying.

Given the turmoil around this team Roman will be punished for his absurd decisions - don't really expect any thing more than where we finished last year....6th place and you better get used to it until Roman stops playing 'Football Manager' and FIFA 13. 

Did anyone remember how awful Lukaku looked last season when he played? Not allowing him to go on loan and get some guaranteed playing time would be dumb as hell. He wouldnt have progressed like that here, guaranteed. Not sure why you guys are all up in arms that his loan is actually working out.

Did anyone remember how awful Lukaku looked last season when he played? Not allowing him to go on loan and get some guaranteed playing time would be dumb as hell. He wouldnt have progressed like that here, guaranteed. Not sure why you guys are all up in arms that his loan is actually working out.

Well said. Isn't this what we all wanted? For him to go away for a season and adapt to this league and score goals.Now he is doing that everyone is up in arms about why he was sent out on loan.

We have a culture where the players are far too easily excused. I think a lot of our players know that any poor performance from them will be excused and most of the blame will be shipped onto FSW.

We'll probably need 70 points to get the top 4, which means we'll need 21 more points from the last 12 games. The games in bold represent our best chance of getting the points for a place in the top 4

CITY (A)
W.B.A. (H) 
FULHAM (A) 
WEST HAM (H) 
SOUTHAMPTON (A) 
SUNDERLAND (H) 
TOTTENHAM (H) 
LIVERPOOL (A)
SWANSEA  (H)

MAN UTD (A) 
ASTON VILLA (A)
EVERTON (H) 

We must win these games and pick up some points (maybe 1 win) in the others to secure a top 4 finish.

No more Ramires shots from 40 yards, no more Gary Cahill losing all sense of positioning, no more Ashley Cole insisting on playing an AVB high line, no more Mikel spraying balls as if he were still at Afcon, no more FSW excuses and no more soulless displays from he who shan't be named. If all these things happen and more, top 4 is easily ours. 

That's wishful thinking. It's going to be one hell of a slog and Chelsea v Spurs at SB is going to be huge. That's all I know.

His touch and control will probably never be great but his power and pace will always trouble defenders. This loan spell has been great for him and the club, we now have to trust in his performance. He will come up short in some departments but it already at a level far exceeding what Torres gives to the team. Good management of him is now needed of him, he will only fail here if we as club fail to promote his assets.

I know you're saying we are vulnerable to being overtaken but the other teams could slip up just as easily if not easier. Arsenal look a shambles frequently, spurs the ones I fear most especially with the form they're in.

Don't you mean the form bale is in? 

Archived