Banners will be allowed this Saturday

CFC_RFC_TID!

Apologies to everyone if this has already been posted, but wanted to know what everyone thought about the story in the mail today that all banners are fair game at Chelsea this saturday

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2284884/Chelsea-banners-amnesty-leaves-Rafa-Benitez-exposed--Neil-Ashton.html

Written by Ashton, so could be cobblers - but does anyone have any plans for this? I'm happy to contribute some money towards a huge WE WANT MOURINHO BACK banner if it's likely that we'll have time to get it made.

Thank god the fans have a voice, without a voice, our club will have no direction and the fans are powerless to do anything.

I'd love to see a huge "WE WANT MOURINHO BACK" banner. We need to signal a big message to Roman, that he's the man that Chelsea fans want and we all know that he'll be the man that can return Chelsea back to its glory days and to a club that was once feared by everyone in England. 

I guess "No change to Chelsea banner policy" doesn't make for quite as good a story.

That's right. Last Thursday we were at home in the EL on a freezing night against supposedly poor opposition in a supposedly dead rubber, and yet the game was a sell-out. No story.

Now imagine there had been loads of empty seats. It would have been the first item on the 10 o'clock news.

That's right. Last Thursday we were at home in the EL on a freezing night against supposedly poor opposition in a supposedly dead rubber, and yet the game was a sell-out. No story.

Now imagine there had been loads of empty seats. It would have been the first item on the 10 o'clock news.

Tickets are always sold in advance (sometimes 5-6 weeks). We're there saturday and will be voicing our approval (DiMatteo/team) or voicing disapproval (FSW), not leaving the seats empty.

This is leaving egg on the face of  a few.. Namely all those that slagged the club.. again.

Every man and his dog will have a card/banner/half a sheet this weekend, it's going to be tough reading for FSW (Good) and enlighning for Roman & the board (equalyy good)

I see nothing but good coming from this, it's like asking for people to bring banners....

I am afraid your banners might be in vain as I have a feeling he won't be around to see the fine work that has gone into their making.....shame really it would have made great TV. Either that and as a final act of defiance he will turn to the crowd and raise his middle digit before walking down the tunnel handing his resignation letter to Buck and Gourlay before they can say those magic words....'You're fired'  

Archived