TOO EARLY..........NOOOO

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

No, not too early. The board probably make their initial transfer dealings before the season ends.

If you think of it, Hazard, Ba, Oscar & Vic haven't been here that long so it's looking good.

If its true United didn't fancy Mourinho, and he does come here, he'll be even more fired up to have a go. Can't wait.

I think , from what ive seen this season,added to any possible added personnel coming our way, that the premiereship is in our favour next season for the cabinet.....

Great attitude Mike....

We're soooo close to being an awesome side.. When the FSW's gone of course !"

Edited by chelseablueboy

I really think next season when the FSW is gone we will really see this teams potential.

Hazard and Oscar have had their debut seasons in the PL and will be much improved next season, especially if Oscar gets shoved into a gym for most of the summer.

We are shifting on the dead wood - Malouda, Benayoun, ferreira (love him but it's time), Turnbull and hopefully Torres.

We usually spend about 80 to 100 mill every summer so that could see additions of Shurrle, a new DM, a new CB (with pace!) and a new Striker (that can finish!)

Combine that with KDB and Lukaku being included in the squad and everything will be all good at the bridge once more.

Jose please come home.

We are ready, are you?

Well come on guys .. we've all thought it ..

With Jose coming .. possibly.. Fergie moving upstairs .. and the squad we have ..

We could dominate for years to come.

This is Chelsea though so watch us shoot ourselves in the foot sometime soon.

I agree we will be much better next season ,although we have underachieved this season , we need to get a lot of dead wood out. we need hungry young players plus a new manager  .I think next year will be ours back on top or at least fighting for top spot . can t wait for next season

Man City have the best 11 but are too disjointed. man u have 3rd best 11 and will lose points without fergie. We have atm the 2nd best team on paper but a poop manager, so if we can get 2 or three signings (one world class striker) and mourinho we should be recognised as the favourites at the start of next season.

I'm tempted to have a punt now on us winning the 2013/2014 pl

il get better odds before jose returns

Do it mate, If the man comes back its nailed on. Manure to be in the bottom half will be a good punt too.

I don't think ManU will be that much worse off with Moyes as we all know SAF will help him as much as he can. By help I mean pocket the refs, give inside tricks to controlling his players.. City just simply should be better. They had their 'season after title' season here so they should be fired up and they have quality. 

Chelsea (with Mourinho) with the squad we have we should be the front-runners for the title. Our lads all adapted with 1 or 2 quality additions I give us the upperhand for the titlehunt.

Well I think the door is open for a new tean to dominate but competition is tougher than ever. I'm expecting City to strengthen, we still don't know what United will do and Arsenal, Spurs and Liverpool will most likely strengthen too so you just don't know. Personally I can see United not winning it every year from now on.

We're about 3 players away from having a brilliant squad in my opinion.

If Jose does return, I would have faith he can sign those players and instill the discipline we have lacked this season.... I would be confident of making a push for the title. 

I think that there is quite a bit of work to be done before we can get confident of a title challenge. More than anything we need to buy a centre forward. We have seen first hand this season what happens when a team try and play without a striker.

Another concern for me is the midfield. There are plenty of good players available in the squad but the new manager will have to find an effective combination that has the right balance. The key could be Luiz. Will the new manager decide to stick with him in the midfield week in week out and will Luiz settle into the position and play well and responsibly week in and week out? I think he can do it eventually but maybe next season will be another learning season for him.

I'm tempted to have a punt now on us winning the 2013/2014 pl

il get better odds before jose returns

Its a long long wait for your (possible) return on investment though! Edited by Zola

I really think next season when the FSW is gone we will really see this teams potential.

Hazard and Oscar have had their debut seasons in the PL and will be much improved next season, especially if Oscar gets shoved into a gym for most of the summer.

We are shifting on the dead wood - Malouda, Benayoun, ferreira (love him but it's time), Turnbull and hopefully Torres.

We usually spend about 80 to 100 mill every summer so that could see additions of Shurrle, a new DM, a new CB (with pace!) and a new Striker (that can finish!)

Combine that with KDB and Lukaku being included in the squad and everything will be all good at the bridge once more.

Jose please come home.

We are ready, are you?

Why is it Oscar needs to go the gym but not Mata? Oscar isn't that lightweight he damn well holds his own.Mata gets pushed of the ball alot more than Oscar.

We have shown against Man Utd this season we are as good as anyone in this league and can beat anyone,We just need a stronger more in depth squad and a top, world class striker.I think we have done pretty well this season considering the age of the squad,the amount of games and adjusting to a new style.

Do it mate, If the man comes back its nailed on. Manure to be in the bottom half will be a good punt too.

If Man Utd don't finish top 4 next season, I will be utterly flabbergasted.

Why is it Oscar needs to go the gym but not Mata? Oscar isn't that lightweight he damn well holds his own.Mata gets pushed of the ball alot more than Oscar.

Would agree, Oscar is 5'11" while Mata is 5'7" so probably looks streakier but still a healthy 'middleweight' - I think in that forward position agility is more important so would be surprised to see him bulk up much, if at all.

Would agree, Oscar is 5'11" while Mata is 5'7" so probably looks streakier but still a healthy 'middleweight' - I think in that forward position agility is more important so would be surprised to see him bulk up much, if at all.

oscar is still too skinny. he can easily put on a couple of pounds of muscle without losing agility, and hed probably gain a bit more acceleration

any attempt to bulk up mata would be fruitless i presume. hes just a terrible, terrible athlete. which is only a testament to his technical ability