Sky/BT announce their tv schedule for 2013-2014.

c3blu2

Ive just read that Sky/BT have chosen their games for the coming season. Sky get 'first picks' for the opening 20 fixtures and BT the last 18.

On the opening weekend Sky have gone for Swansea vs ManU and our game with Hull.

BT have been 'left with'  Liverpool and Stoke.

I take it our game will be moved, but to where? Saturday evening would be better than Sunday but i cant find the schedule. I was planning s major session to welcome home JM. 

Anyone seen the new fixture list?

BT get '18 first choice picks', so wouldn't they be first to choose? Sky are getting Saturday evening games again apparently.

I hear BT Sport will get all the early kick offs and a couple handfuls of Sunday 4pm games?

Chelsea v Hull City

Sunday 18 August

4.00pm

Live on Sky Sports

Manchester United v Chelsea

Monday 26 August

8.00pm

Live on Sky Sports

Everton v Chelsea

Saturday 14 September

5.30pm

Live on Sky Sports

Chelsea v Fulham

Saturday 21 September

5.30pm

Live on Sky Sports

Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea

Saturday 28 September

12.45pm

Live on BT Sport

Norwich City v Chelsea

Sunday 6 October

1.30pm

Live on Sky Sports

Chelsea v Manchester City

Sunday 27 October

1.30pm

Live on Sky Sports

Newcastle United v Chelsea

Saturday 2 November

12.45pm

Live on BT Sports

West Ham United v Chelsea

Sunday 24 November

1.30pm

Live on Sky Sports

This match is subject to Chelsea's possible participation in the Champions League the following Tuesday.

Chelsea v Southampton

Sunday 1 December

4.00pm

Live on Sky Sports.

This match will kick-off at 4.10pm in the event of Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United moving to Sunday 1 Dec, 12.00 noon.

Sunderland v Chelsea

Wednesday 4 December

7.45pm

Consequent to Chelsea v Southampton moving to Sunday 1 December.

Bollocks!  Have to wait until late Sunday for first match!  And then Manure 8.00 on Monday - my least favourite time.  Doesn't seem right.  Wish they were all at 3 on Saturday.  And that's me talking about watching in tv - if I had to travel I'd be even more pissed off!

Bloody sky pain in the arse, hate Sunday matches football should be 3pm Saturday, end of!

Why? You'd never see half the amount of games then.

Sunday games are the best!

Don't ESPN show any matches at all now? Might get rid if thats the case.

Haha yeah dude get that cancelled!

Thanks ForeverCarefree, been waiting for this to start planning ahead for the games around weekends with kids etc.

Pointless when the FA fixtures come out......this is the real list.

Sunday at 4pm may require a monday off work basis how merry i'm planning on getting.

F**k. I really wanted to go to the match vs Hull but can't do the Sunday.

Would I be right in thinking it'd be near impossible to get a ticket for that game anyway? I didn't get that many loyalty points last season, maybe 20 or so.

I actually like Sunday games on monday games. Saturday at 3 is great if you are going to the games but if you dont have a season ticket (which i sadly dont anymore) then its a bit lame!

I know the old fashioned amongst us will like the 3pm saturday kick offs but for me sunday afternoons are all about playing football then coming back and watching the live 4pm game with a beer and a roast. Would hate it if all football was played at the same time!

I think often I don't mind Sunday games - but I really wanted the first one to be on Saturday - don't know why but guess I'm just impatient!  And Monday evening is just wrong, though as it's BH I guess it will feel like a Sunday!

Why? You'd never see half the amount of games then.

Sunday games are the best!

Sundays are a pain simply because I come in from Essex normally we have engineering works and not all of my mates can go because of family commitments but I suppose if your watching it on telly then its ok. Also Darren Barker the Chelsea fan is fighting that night so it will be straight back home to watch that!

It's Bank Holiday Monday if that makes any difference?

Really, thanks for that, why 8pm. Dont they normally do them in the afternoon on a bank holiday. Thats got a long weekend and a tuesday off writen all over it.....bloody hell i'm running out of days.

Kiiiiiiiids, you know Daddy said we were going Disney Land this year..........well somethings come up and i cant get the time off work :sad: . (only joking of course).

Really, thanks for that, why 8pm. Dont they normally do them in the afternoon on a bank holiday. Thats got a long weekend and a tuesday off writen all over it.....bloody hell i'm running out of days.

Kiiiiiiiids, you know Daddy said we were going Disney Land this year..........well somethings come up and i cant get the time off work :sad: . (only joking of course).

Sky sports monday night football so all the game start at 8pm

I know the old fashioned amongst us will like the 3pm saturday kick offs but for me sunday afternoons are all about playing football then coming back and watching the live 4pm game with a beer and a roast. Would hate it if all football was played at the same time!

I suppose I still see football as a day out with my mates, beer and curry in Brick lane after. The prospect of an early start the next day kills that off. Bank holiday 8pm kick off is just wrong, that's just sticking two fingers up at loyal football fans!

Archived