Cesc Fabregas

Pedro: "Cesc & Gerard spoke about it together and there’s no problem. What’s happened has happened, not much that can be done about it now"

Pedro: "It’s an uncomfortable situation, with some comments that shouldn’t have occurred. They spoke about it and that’s it" 

Pedro on Cesc situation: "Sometimes the fans have the right to make judgements about players, though for me I can’t understand it"

Whilst he isn't top of everybody's list, there's no doubting that he improves the starting line up.

A huge upgrade on Ramires, and that's somebody I rate more than most.

If the Felipe Luiz, Tiago, Costa and Fabregas deal go through, with the return of Courtious and possibly Lukaku, then expectation would rightfully be sky high next season.

Our team would be on par with City's in my opinion.

Too many fake quotes going around the one below is also. But I would piss myself if he said something similar if he was signed. Then again we should leave the likes of Liverpool to say the petty stuff after signings.

Fabregas: "Arsenal? No, i have had my time there, that chapter is over. I want a club with ambition now and hope to move soon."

Word from Jose

I am interested in studying Fabregas' situation. I think he is anxious to leave Barcelona and motivated to return to England. I think that is clear. Whether he is going to sign for Chelsea or for another club, that is not a a subject to be discussed today, tomorrow or before the World Cup.

Smoke screen? Slow playing Barca, playing hardball? Not sure Jose's tactics here, I would have thought we'd be striking the iron whilst its hot??

I'd like to see this sown up before others come in.

Edited by Zola

Wonder how much they are paying for him, still see them coming up short if they end up with this squad.

Who made that prospective squad?

And yes it doesn't overly scare me either. Reus would be a bad fit in my opinion. Barca need more out and out wingers who look to go to the byline more to open up space for Messi. Reus will work better than Neymar though.

See fabregas well suited to 4:3:3 withe the energy to make the runs into the box from deep.

I think this will open up a spot for ramires while pushing Oscar to the bench

Ramires matic fab

Schurle/Willian. Costa hazard

--------

If you play 2 holding mids it would still be

Xxxx. Matic

Schurle/ Willian/ Oscar. fab hazard

Costa

Clearly you would still favour ramires for the xxx spot

Still all a bit hypothetical at this stage. They will all be tired and sore after we particularly the brazilians