• van Ginkel
    • Willian
    • Oscar
    • Hazard
    • Eto'o
    • Mata (sub)
    • Mikel (sub)
    • Ba (sub)

Oscar for the goal and being the only one creating chances in the final third. Also for ignoring Mikel on the edge on the box when he was called for it so he could sky one into the stands, thought that was a nice touch.

Mikel played better than anyone when he came on, but always good to get a good dig in for no reason right?

Oscar. Scored and hit the bar.

Mikel played better than anyone when he came on, but always good to get a good dig in for no reason right?

Chill, it's not a dig. I already said he was one of our best players but he's not really the best at shooting (and in the last 5-10 min you can't afford to be skying shots) so I found it amusing that Oscar blatantly ignored him.

I dont see what mikel did that was noteworthy. The only thing i remember is him dwelling on the ball in dangerous position and keeping possession by poor luck.

Probably Oscar.

Honorable mentions for Eto'o who at least tried and Ivanovic who seemed to be doing the work of 3 people for most of the game.

Decent debut for Willian too, not Hazard's best game but you can never accuse him of being quiet.

Chill, it's not a dig. I already said he was one of our best players but he's not really the best at shooting (and in the last 5-10 min you can't afford to be skying shots) so I found it amusing that Oscar blatantly ignored him.

At anytime, but it seems that is the one thing we all are good at, at the moment.

Archived