2014-2015 Fixtures

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Two warm up fixtures to get us started….and a couple of bogey teams to finish with….at least we have a good chance of picking up points over our rivals when they have relatively tough games when we have some very winnable games…we also have a good chance to open up a gap early in the year.   I guess we can assume a number of these fixtures will be changed as there is only 2 Sunday games scheduled?

Edited by CFCCAN

September and October look like fun months - get to play Man City, Arsenal and United... With the Liverpool fixture not far away either. 

EDIT: Last 6 of the season includes Arsenal, United and Liverpool too... Could be a tricky run in!

Edited by AlwaysRight

September and October look like fun months - get to play Man City, Arsenal and United... With the Liverpool fixture not far away either. 

EDIT: Last 6 of the season includes Arsenal, United and Liverpool too... Could be a tricky run in!

I'm thankful all those games are around then and not during our usual November/Christmas slump!

Two warm up fixtures to get us started….and a couple of bogey teams to finish with….at least we have a good chance of picking up points over our rivals when they have relatively tough games when we have some very winnable games…we also have a good chance to open up a gap early in the year.   I guess we can assume a number of these fixtures will be changed as there is only 2 Sunday games scheduled?

Sky will be organising which games they put on TV so dates and times will change when they're announced.

Hopefully get of to a decent start with them fixtures. Run in is going to be very tough. Liverpool at home 3rd from last game of the season. Look what we did to them last year 3rd from last game of the season. Hopefully its in the bag by then!

Liverpool late on in the season again will have Sky salivating and probably talking about "title decider"  for Chelsea and relegation battle for Liverpool already.

It's going to be pandemonium 

Just made a couple of corrections for you mad_mac.. :wink:

i just don't believe these are randomly generated at all.  as folk above have said, we always play Liverpool in November and late April/May.  is it by chance that you get derby double headers like Spurs v Arsenal  and the merseyside derby on the same day?? - don't think so, it looks like the needs of the tv companies influences the fixtures from the very start

i just don't believe these are randomly generated at all.  as folk above have said, we always play Liverpool in November and late April/May.  is it by chance that you get derby double headers like Spurs v Arsenal  and the merseyside derby on the same day?? - don't think so, it looks like the needs of the tv companies influences the fixtures from the very start

See my post in the other thread.

The draw is random and then fixtures are traded for maximum commercial/tv revenue.