Following Our Nearest & Dearest Rivals, 2015/2016

Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

It's a shrewd move from Arsenal. He guarantees goals and offers something different from Giroud.

They don't need him long terms but if he brings instant success in the next 2 seasons it's money well spent.

People questioned Kane after his first season saying he could be a one season wonder but he clearly wasn't. I think it will be the same from Vardy sadly.

It's Arsenal though and with Wenger they have the weakest manager out of the top 6 sides in England still.

Does he really guarantee goals? Maybe, maybe not. It's hard to say after just one year. For every Kane, there's a top scorer that doesn't replicate that success. Kane was also much younger than Vardy.

If Arsenal were to go after one Leicester player, I wouldn't have predicted it to be Vardy. Maybe they did try to go after others but were met with no interest.

Seems like a lot of money for him tbh.

Arsenal are prepared to pay the termination clause of Jamie Vardy of #LCFC clause which is around £30m, about €38m (GdS) #AFC

The nice thing is that Fleetwood would get 25% of it. For a small club that only got out of the Conference for the first time four years ago, this is huge.

Few media outlets stating Arsenal are going for the three; Vardy, Mahrez and Kante.

So front three of Sanchez, Vardy, Mahrez.

Xhaka and Kante behind Ozil.

I for one don't think Wenger will get all three as he's a mumbling buffoon who never fails to bring hilarity. However, those three signings would fill positions in which they were weaker than other teams in the division.

I'm slightly worried about their ambition this year. Has Wenger cracked under the pressure and decided to spend?

Few media outlets stating Arsenal are going for the three; Vardy, Mahrez and Kante.

So front three of Sanchez, Vardy, Mahrez.

Xhaka and Kante behind Ozil.

I for one don't think Wenger will get all three as he's a mumbling buffoon who never fails to bring hilarity. However, those three signings would fill positions in which they were weaker than other teams in the division.

I'm slightly worried about their ambition this year. Has Wenger cracked under the pressure and decided to spend?

I think he might be after going out on a high tbh, win a league title then ride off into the sunset.

I think they will go, either to Arsenal or elsewhere.

The £ factor and playing at a top club will be too great for them to turn down. It's a shame because I'd have loved to see how they progressed after last season.

Euro 2016: Frenchman 'planned attacks'

Ukrainian security agency says Frenchman held with large cache of arms planned mass attacks on Euro 2016.

Just read a news article on it. Disgusting. Cant even go to a football match anymore. Horrible

If I was him, I was finishing my career there and was trying to change Leicester to a top club. This season they had started it well, why to stop something and leave it.

A lot of it comes down to money, it's a wonder there aren't reports of Leicester offering these players new contracts.

A lot of it comes down to money, it's a wonder there aren't reports of Leicester offering these players new contracts.

I heard that Leicester were planning to offer him a new contract at over 100 a week. After you consider the cost of living in London, the agent fees, and the taxes, the difference may not be that large to compensate for the decreased playing time and other risks of transferring.

These are all from "sources" mind you.

I think Leicester probably are offering new contracts but they still have to live within their means and won't be able to offer the kind of money the likes of us, Arsenal etc. can.

Financially they won't be able to compete.

Seen this elsewhere...... Since Jack Wilshere last completed 90 minutes for Arsenal, Leeds United have had six managers.

The scary thing is we have been heavily linked with a move for him, Pep must still admire him for that one performance he put in against Barca.