Jose was wrong about de Bruyne

ozboy
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

He did fight for his place for 6 months but he wasn't even getting on the bench. Best player in pre-season, MOTM on his debut, decent game away to Utd then he got vanished. Christ players like Salah and Cuadrado got more opportunities than that and KDB is miles better than those two. Its not like KDB is a huge Chelsea fan or playing for Chelsea is the pinnacle of football why should he waste 2 years of his career sitting on the bench?.

So what you're saying is then if a decent young player can't get in our team after 6 months then he shud move on? Loftus-cheek should pack his bags now then. Hes had 6 months the bench and is clearly a talent but can't get a start so in your opinion if he left the club tomorrow he's done the right thing?? What a load of sh*t. These youngsters have to earn the right to play for one of Europes top clubs. Having a decent debut doesn't put u ahead of great players. For me your attitude is very typical of the young players these days, 2/3 good games and all of a sudden they are world beaters.

Sorry, but KDB is better than Oscar and Willian. People try to underrate him because Jose said that he wasn't good enough but guess what, Jose CAN be wrong and he was on this occasion.

No I dont, I think Oscar is better than him because I think Oscar is better than him, sod all to do with what Mourinho says. I`m a big boy now and can make my own mind up.

Edited by dkw

So what you're saying is then if a decent young player can't get in our team after 6 months then he shud move on? Loftus-cheek should pack his bags now then. Hes had 6 months the bench and is clearly a talent but can't get a start so in your opinion if he left the club tomorrow he's done the right thing?? What a load of sh*t. These youngsters have to earn the right to play for one of Europes top clubs. Having a decent debut doesn't put u ahead of great players. For me your attitude is very typical of the young players these days, 2/3 good games and all of a sudden they are world beaters.

Pointless comparison. Lotus Cheek isn't playing for his country like KDB, Loftus Cheek didn't go to the Bundesliga and win young player of the year. Loftus Cheek has hardly played any senior football while KDB had already played in the Belgian league and the Bundesliga. Once you have a taste of first team football you want to keep playing.When going out on loan that is also "fighting for your place" and he showed enough in that season for Werder Bremen and in pre season that he deserved more playing time than he got. Loftus Cheek has better players infront of him with much more experience, KDB had Hazard,Oscar,Willian,Mata,Schurrle infront of him. 6 players for 3 positions was too many and he wasn't even getting on the bench.

No I dont, I think Oscar is better than him because I think Oscar is better than him, sod all to do with what Mourinho says. I`m a big boy now and can make my own mind up.

Good I'm glad that you have made your own mind up on this as not many people have, however, I massively disagree with you.

Yep. That's true, Droogba.

The rest I don't believe.

Just troll rumours.

These things are like the break up of a relationship; three sides to the story, his, hers and the truth in the middle.

None of us knows for sure, but we can watch and learn.

KRC clearly admires KDB, I can relate in that I get a bit huffy when folk knock my beloved Drogba.

What I do find interesting is that a small country like Belgium produces some quality footballers. Many years ago there was a standing joke about the lack of famous Belgians, how times change.

KRC clearly admires KDB, I can relate in that I get a bit huffy when folk knock my beloved Drogba.

What I do find interesting is that a small country like Belgium produces some quality footballers. Many years ago there was a standing joke about the lack of famous Belgians, how times change.

I'm not sure what exactly happened in Belgium, but after a poor period, they suddenly seemed to do an almost total overhaul of the squad and put their trust in youth. I remember Finland played against Belgium in 2010 and they had the likes of Hazard, De Bruyne, Witsel and Benteke in the starting line up. I think a 17 year old Lukaku started the match on the bench, but played a bit as well. I think he started the match against Finland in early 2011. I wonder if there was some sort of campaign to improve their youth football coaching, because the current generation is the best team Belgium I've seen since late 1980s and early 1990s.