Bernardo Silva

enigma

48 minutes ago, RIP Mourinho said:

seems to be a bit of a David Silva, not sure where he'd fit in the team tbh.

he can play no.10 or right wing. i don't know enough about him to see with confidence he could displace willian/pedro. a lot of other fans around the web are confident he can be world class, as he's already a top player in their eyes. he's 22 too, so with the right coaching he could become tremendous, you never know. 

41 minutes ago, Adamrb said:

I think he looks great, very Mata/Silva esc.

Would he be that much better than Willian though, I doubt it to be honest.

Looking forward to seeing ALL these Monaco stars play tonight, see if they live up to the billing. 

yeah, the other guy we apparently were looking at is bakayako (thinks that how you spell it) 

Thought mpappe looked class. 

Out of the players we have been linked with, i thought sidibe was poor defensively, bakayoko was strong but not exactly dominant, lemar was quite, and silva was neat and tidy, although not sure if he would be better than what we have.

I thought mendy looked good on the left, and fabinho looked good and would also be a good option at right wing back. 

Monaco are an exciting team to watch. Hopefully they dont lose too many stars, i bet martial is thinking he shouldve stayed a couple more seasons.

• 3 months later...

11 minutes ago, RIP Mourinho said:

Does he start for City? If so, where and for who???

If I had to guess I'd say he'll eventually replace David Silva. Reckon he'll play on the right as a wide playmaker, or as a roaming playmaker in the centre (alongside De Bruyne).

Just now, the special one said:

If I had to guess I'd say he'll eventually replace David Silva. Reckon he'll play on the right as a wide playmaker, or as a roaming playmaker in the centre (alongside De Bruyne).

This was my guess. City really do have a great attack next season. Luckily, that isn't enough in the Prem. 

1 minute ago, didierforever said:

Jesus/Aguero

Sane KDB/Silva Sterling/Silva 

I'm assuming the central Silva is David and the right is Bernardo? I see Bernardo more centrally for City, Pep seems to like having his wide men with a bit of pace. Maybe something like:

Jesus/Aguero

Sane        KDB            Silva/Silva         Sterling

Yaya/Fernandinho

3 minutes ago, RIP Mourinho said:

I'm assuming the central Silva is David and the right is Bernardo? I see Bernardo more centrally for City, Pep seems to like having his wide men with a bit of pace. Maybe something like:

Jesus/Aguero

Sane        KDB            Silva/Silva         Sterling

Yaya/Fernandinho

IF gundo remains fit, I dont see pep leaving him out. So what you are saying might be their most used formation, but I feel Pep's 1st choice formation might be 2 CMs.

1 hour ago, the special one said:

Clutching at straws but hopefully that means they're out of the race for Alexis Sanchez

so are we out of the race. we were never going to get sanchez, he's going to bayern. 

35 minutes ago, Sindre said:

Looks like Monacos left back Mendy might be following Bernardo Silva soon as well. That would be two incredible signings by City to be fair.

that one would be disappointing if we let them get him without a fight. however, i am changing my opinion on alonso and think he's been solid. maybe it would be harsh to just push him aside. 

Archived