Time to start worrying???

Jamjar1986
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Bellerin is very overrated. Pace without a delivery, and he can rarely pick a pass. Apart from his first season at Arsenal, he hasn't progressed. Triple a similiar player, poor delivery, and passes sideways and backwards very often just to play it safe. Very rarely tries to go past a man as well. 

14 minutes ago, Ernie_blue said:

I apologise for the way i spoke, it was out of order, it was an angry outburst. I did feel you was saying my view of Walker is not relevant because i have only watched City on MOTD, tbh i hardly watch MOTD these days, find it boring.

Coleman has been injured for a while, i think it was a double leg fracture playing for Ireland, im sure his due back soon. Good luck to the lad because I do rate Coleman, with Walker's price and it being the premier league i reckon you could be talking 40m plus. Clyne has also been injured for quite a while.

Moses was very good last season but i still believe we require an upgrade in that area, IMO his level has dropped quite a bit this year. Danilo was the one for me and he could also play RB in a back 4 if needed. I know anyone would find it extremely harsh to have a fault with Alonso but when i watch him he hardly crosses in the match and he cant run at defenders because my nan is quicker, im not asking for a replacement but maybe he could change his game a little and an extra LWB with pace would give the team another option.

It's no worries, I come across very blunt at times.

But I think you're underrating Moses more than I'm overrating him, however, yes it's entirely subjective, I think Moses is still a good player. I don't think he's great by any means but I think he's a good wingback and very effective. Alonso is also getting a lot of criticism but technically he's a superb player, for a wingback that lacks pace he really does make up for it with everything else. 

Spending money consistently and wisely is the key to dining at the top table. Our spending to say the least has been sporadic. We have failed to upgrade the first eleven in three years and now showing the effects. 

Liverpool similarly bought poorly in the early nineties under Souness, no one at the time saw their demise as title contenders having been so dominant. Football success tends to be cyclic, we as fans should enjoy every bit of silverware we gain, we will never know which piece will be the last for a long time.

3 minutes ago, Slojo said:

It's no worries, I come across very blunt at times.

But I think you're underrating Moses more than I'm overrating him, however, yes it's entirely subjective, I think Moses is still a good player. I don't think he's great by any means but I think he's a good wingback and very effective. Alonso is also getting a lot of criticism but technically he's a superb player, for a wingback that lacks pace he really does make up for it with everything else. 

I doubt there is a wingback who plays as many minutes as Alonso, he must be f**ked. Chelsea have gone 18 months with no backup, its mad how something so obvious has been left for so long, and we get away with it. Imagine if Alonso got a long term injury, same as the backup striker role though.

Who is for sale now that is really attractive. Most teams are in the middle of the season and dont want to sell. Don't buy someone just to hope for a miracle. This season most of our team are not at their best or needs time to fit in. Baka Is the only one I see with no future at Chelsea. Rudiger, Zappa and Morata I'm sure will be great. Drinky can also be good but needs to be fit. 

Change the formation with 3 on top. That is what I like to see. So difficult with only 2.

Edited by Nikos

no. arsenal won't get aubameyang. malcom i know next to nothing about. 

liverpool just sold their best, and most creative player in recent seasons and bought a decent defender and an unknown central midfielder.

utd getting sanchez is whatever. sanchez best days are behind him imo and he's a selfish, toxic personality in the dressing room. 

we are going through a dry patch at the moment, but i'm confident we'll find our feet again soon and our form will improve. 

55 minutes ago, Nikos said:

Who is for sale now that is really attractive. Most teams are in the middle of the season and dont want to sell. Don't buy someone just to hope for a miracle. This season most of our team are not at their best or needs time to fit in. Baka Is the only one I see with no future at Chelsea. Rudiger, Zappa and Morata I'm sure will be great. Drinky can also be good but needs to be fit. 

Change the formation with 3 on top. That is what I like to see. So difficult with only 2.

Giroud is a good looking fella, but I really think we should be going for players who are good at football. 

2 hours ago, luckywerthers said:

seems to be a cloud of negativity hanging over chelsea at the moment, and i am wondering where it has come from. How can a title winning team go to this? i will be amazed if a decent signing is made this window and i am worried that this whole drop in form stems from contes unhappiness. I think it is worrying 

It's bloody odd to say the least. How can a title winning team one season lurch into mediocraty the next, it's becoming a habit now. Baffled to be quite honest.

Just now, axman2526 said:

Think your reaction may be worse if sandro goes to United tom.

Maybe we have signed Alex Sandro, it's just nobody has bothered to ask to get his name printed at the Megastore and he's just been left in the backroom all alone.
Who knows how long Rudiger was there?

I was very composed and calm in this thread about our current situation, I think there is a lot of overreaction about the team, but you know what to hell with it all if these Andy Carroll rumours are true.

I'm not even joking it's time to start worrying if we are signing him.