Danny Rose

12 minutes ago, WhiteWall said:

Apparently Spuds have made him available for transfer/loan.

Worth a cheeky punt? What do we think?

pretty rich for a club that hasn't bought anyone - IMHO dude is tainted goods & I am happy w/ the cbs that we have - let him goto Crystal Palace or QPR

15 hours ago, WhiteWall said:

Apparently Spuds have made him available for transfer/loan.

Worth a cheeky punt? What do we think?

There are few footballers that I actively root against no matter the situation. This is one of them. Eaten up with little man's disease, napolean complex, whatever you want to call it... and incredibly over-rated. I'm not surprised no one has taken him at his 50M value, because he was never worth 50M. 

No thank you. I don't want him anywhere near our team.

• 6 months later...
On 09/08/2018 at 15:40, Scott Harris said:

It's gone wrong for him the day he said he wouldn't wait around for Tottenham to win trophies (not his exact words but this is pretty much what he meant)

Hoping and praying that at the end of this season he won't be the only one. Would be great to see a fire sale for It Happened Again Hotspur.

Everyone knows I hate Tottenham but they do have a few players who would make us a better side and my God it would finish off their fans completely to see the likes of Dirty Alli or Harry One of Our Own wearing a Chelsea shirt.

On ?03?/?03?/?2019 at 22:34, just said:

Hoping and praying that at the end of this season he won't be the only one. Would be great to see a fire sale for It Happened Again Hotspur.

Everyone knows I hate Tottenham but they do have a few players who would make us a better side and my God it would finish off their fans completely to see the likes of Dirty? Alli or Harry One of Our Own wearing a Chelsea shirt.

Dirty Harry caught my eye and reminded me of this, can't see either coming to us though maybe a Manx side or even Liverpool, if they decide to move on.

image.png.e0fb0fc0307979838296eae77aa28d08.png