UEFA Nations League 2018/2019

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

2 hours ago, Munkworth said:

It’s easy to ‘forget’ about international football when you’re Dutch :wink:

That’s coming from an Englishman too, you know things are bad when we can take the high ground :laugh2:

You obviously do not know the meaning of club before country :sign0195:

• 3 weeks later...

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, Scott Harris said:

They have really messed up the scheduling of these games. The first semi final is four days after the Champions League final and the second semi final is 5 days after ?

I tell you what, I'm bloody looking forward to England games at the moment. Some of the players we have available should be winning us a competition sooner or later. Shouldn't be too long before Chelsea (hopefully) have a few of our players starting regularly for England too.

• 4 weeks later...

2 hours ago, Munkworth said:

Why did Southgate stop with 3 at the back? That was working nicely. 

Gone out of fashion the season after we won the league, looking back it was crazy how every team we faced was switching formations just for one game to counter us, top teams keeping the formation and England adopting it too.

Barkley had a decent game today, he'll be blamed for the 3rd goal but it was Stones who put him in that position.

Kane has some good moments of dribbling but he doesn't link up well with other players, seems very selfish and keeps shooting it into defenders.

Alas, I will never see England win anything...

13 minutes ago, RIP Mourinho said:

Just me or do Tottenham and England look so much better without Kane playing?

Before the CL semifinal against Ajax I've seen some stats indicating that Spurs were doing better without Kane (season 2018-19). 

14 minutes ago, RIP Mourinho said:

Just me or do Tottenham and England look so much better without Kane playing?

Agree with that, especially with spuds. Son looks so much better when Kane’s not there and the whole team looks more dangerous. Can’t argue with his goals record though. 

15 hours ago, Womble said:

Nice to hear Virgil getting booed every time he touches the ball...:biggrin:

Henry Winter on twitter was crying like an absolute twat because of the boos ha ha, listed all the nice things he does off the pitch for some bizarre reason.

14 hours ago, Scott Harris said:

Stones is useless, what a stupid decison that was passing it to Barkley in that position.

Both goals late on where his doing, he seems to think he`s something he`s not and constantly balls`s up the simplest of things. Us not signing him has been a blessing in disguise.

Watched the highlights and Stones was tracking de Ligt for his goal, just got beaten to the ball by him.

The last goal I'd have to say now Stones is probably least at fault but he should've cleared it anyway as it was too risky, Barkley tried to pass to the keeper but couldn't do it under pressure of the man tracking him.

Barkley came deep to receive the ball and surely the system made them play out the back, and got punished for it.