Man of the Match - Liverpool Vs Chelsea (CC 3rd Rnd 2018)

Scott Harris

Man of the Match - Liverpool Vs Chelsea  

28 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM - Liverpool Vs Chelsea

• Willy Caballero
    • Cesar Azpilicueta
    • Emerson Palmieri
    • Andreas Christensen
    • Gary Cahill
    • Cesc Fabregas
    • Mateo Kovacic
    • Ross Barkley
    • Victor Moses
    • Willian
    • Alvaro Morata
    • Eden Hazard
    • N'Golo Kante
    • David Luiz

10 minutes ago, Barry Bridges said:

I didnt see but followed a live commentary.... From that it seemed Willy had a very good claim for MOM and I decided to tilt it his way because it can't be easy to just step into this type of game and perform when you're not had a real match in ages.

I was reading this thinking you meant Willian... but yeah Caballero did fine. Made some saves and didn't mess up. The other Willy had one of his worst games for a long time.

Eden, with his belter for the ages, deserves MOM (or GOM, as @coco no doubt agrees). Hopefully we'll be saying this in the next hours. 

Caballero did well too, making some acrobatic stops, He has always been a fine shot-stopper - and interestingly he did show some distributional qualities (though not on par with Kepa's). 

Archived