Other old stuff.

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

• 1 month later...
On 19/06/2020 at 21:21, Richard P said:

Noel Brotherston played for Blackburn up front with Simon Garner,  both were ok in the second division 

That noel brotherston is all i can recall from my first trip to eawood park division two game early 1980s  his head was so 

hideous ,but as they say never judge a book by its cover as he had quite a good game against cfc that day 

• 5 weeks later...
On 23/07/2020 at 09:51, ddrblue said:

That noel brotherston is all i can recall from my first trip to eawood park division two game early 1980s  his head was so 

hideous ,but as they say never judge a book by its cover as he had quite a good game against cfc that day 

Same as ddr, different game though, FA Cup 3rd round, that season. One of the few low points, Brotherston scored very early and the rest of the game was cack.

One of the early days out for the reincarnation of the MK coach.

On 22/08/2020 at 18:53, MKBlue said:

Same as ddr, different game though, FA Cup 3rd round, that season. One of the few low points, Brotherston scored very early and the rest of the game was cack.

One of the early days out for the reincarnation of the MK coach.

Talking about Blackburn rovers ,i recall that play off game at ewood park on a Sunday if my memory was right .i went to game with about 10 other donny lads some Bern donnywhites and others were donny rovers . 

i dont know why but we ended up watching the game from the top of the hill that was overlooking the side stand at ewood park that had been pulled down for a re build . 

in front of us on top of the hill was a ariel view of the game and behind us a massive overgrown field that backed onto a housing estate . It was a Nice sunny day so we was stood up or sat down on the hill top watching the game . 10 mins gone and all is OK ,then loads of locals came throu the field towards us .

said to me mates ‘’ just tell them we are all donny rovers and had been to Blackpool for the weekend and stopped off to watch the game while enroute back to donny > the thought been our Northern accent would save us . 

The locals were all over us and it seemed to be working as they held back while trying to figure us out ,there was Even a Police horse up there trying to keep us and them apart . The Police horse was trying to push all the locals back to the estate throu the overgrown field ,which was type of working .

Then Even more locals appeared from the jungle field and the Police horse was over run as was we , we all had to run or fall down this massive hill side to the bottom and the locals was throwing all sorts of bricks rocks and sh*t at us . I recall getting to the bottom ofvthe hill with rest of donny lads and there was a small type of river in front of us and the hill behind us with untold locals running down its sides .

we all just ran straight across the river ,it was not that deep but we wa all soaked wet throu but we all started to laugh are knackers off during the chase .We all ended up inside the away end at the ground .

During the 1979-1980 season, Rovers fans 'took' Chelsea in the Darwen End. 15 minutes before the end of the game the Blackburn End started emptying. The club used to open the gates 15 minutes before the end so people leave early - the Rovers mob took advantage of this to get in the Darwen End and launched a surprise attack on the Chelsea mob.

For the return fixture on 18.10.1980 which ended 1-1, there were brief crowd disturbances in The Blackburn End terracing as Chelsea fans attempted to ‘take’ The Blackburn End. Chelsea had been in The Blackburn End enclosure of the old Nuttall Street Stand and climbed the separating wall, many also came through The Blackburn End turnstiles completely surprising the Rovers fans. A few Rovers stood their ground, many of the youngsters fled and Chelsea took their revenge that day. 

Blackburn Rovers casuals; Blackburn Rovers hooligans

https://ewoodpark.jimdofree.com/blackburn-has-no-lads-from-the-terraces-crowd-trouble-blackburn-youth-elders/

• 2 weeks later...

• 4 months later...
11 hours ago, Valerie said:

Is that the Swansea ball boy giant? Don't know, don't care, don't know anyone who'll f**k him.

It was a few years ago now he'll be all grown up acting like a c**t but this time no one will give a sh*t if he gets a kick in.

How do you put a line through words like that?

• 1 month later...
On 05/02/2021 at 19:19, Malta Blue said:

Not particularly old but does anyone know what ever happened  to this little c**t?

20210205_191743.jpg

This ball boy was the son of a board member at Swansea .

Swansea been a bad name at Chelsea for one obvious reason .