Euro 2020 (played in 2021)

16 hours ago, dkw said:

Arguing like a 5 year old now then, tara.

Hahaha i was interested to see your response here but your response is that of a 5 year old. Can you not man up and address the mans points especially where you got found out for talking drivel?

8 hours ago, Strider6003 said:

I think we would have beaten Belgium this time, Lukaku we could have handled though Hazard junior's belter might have caught us out too, never knew he had that in the locker.

I highoy doubt it. We just about beat Germany who were so close to going out to Hungary. This england team is good enough to beat anyone but not with Southgate in charge whos sole aim is not to risk losing by trying to win. 

On 13/07/2021 at 18:16, coco said:

No it really isn't.

I was meant to say 'covert', which it really is. Seeing the news about those 3 Pompy kids just shows how disgusting our society is. A new generation who most likely have black team mates using such language. Their parents taught them well. 

That is just the tip of the ice-berg and I stand by that racism sadly exists in this country to a high degree. I've seen subtle hints of people are also subconcious to it at times. We also dont see everything being said behind closed doors until they are lucky enough to get exposed and use the 'I was hacked' excuse.

7 hours ago, Munkworth said:

He may have been from Southampton (he is 100% from Southampton) which so wouldn’t have been accepted as British by the rest of the country for obvious reasons.  

If from Christchurch. Reading your comments you seem to think I have been on here before but I really haven't. This will be the last time I respond to you so just back off

10 hours ago, Gol15 said:

Welcome, around here everyone is a fan of cats regardless of origin and fur color scheme so don't worry.

Cats Reaction GIF

Of all the things youve said on this forum, thats the worst by a mile.....I hate cats.

4 minutes ago, dkw said:

You understand cats hate you, right?

That's harsh. Can't we say cats have a strong opinion of Munkie? Poor fella has already been called a tosser by Malta Blue incarnate :tongue:

6 minutes ago, Valerie said:

That's harsh. Can't we say cats have a strong opinion of Munkie? Poor fella has already been called a tosser by Malta Blue incarnate :tongue:

To be fair when I say "You" I mean the collective you as in cat owners. Cats hate you all, they look upon you with utter contempt.

3 hours ago, dkw said:

To be fair when I say "You" I mean the collective you as in cat owners. Cats hate you all, they look upon you with utter contempt.

Ohhhh! Mine looks up to me with nothing but love, I see it clearly.

38 minutes ago, Munkworth said:

Hunger and love look similar. 

:shok: I do have nice fatty parts, kind of like Willian and Hazard at the start of preseason training, I can't blame her.

Right, right :shok:

So what team was the surprise package of the Euros? For me it were two: England and Denmark.

On and off for about 25 years I've put money on England to win it, always to lose my bet. I gave up in the end. Reaching the final almost broke the mould of failure. Almost...

Denmark rose above itself after a dreadful start and a traumatising event with their teammate. I honestly wonder they would have made the quarter finals if Eriksen hadn't collapsed. Realisticly they shouldn't even have progressed from the group stage.

6 minutes ago, Valerie said:

So what team was the surprise package of the Euros? For me it were two: England and Denmark.

On and off for about 25 years I've put money on England to win it, always to lose my bet. I gave up in the end. Reaching the final almost broke the mould of failure. Almost...

Denmark rose above itself after a dreadful start and a traumatising event with their teammate. I honestly wonder they would have made the quarter finals if Eriksen hadn't collapsed. Realisticly they shouldn't even have progressed from the group stage.

France and Germany where surprises to me - in how sh*t they were :laugh2:

59 minutes ago, Valerie said:

Spain was a surprise to me. So dominant with such an inexperienced team. And managed to score goals with Morata as their leading striker 😂

I've really liked what I saw from Ukraine, which coincidentally or not was the only side I managed to watch all games. 

They weren't brilliant or anything like that, but they did manage to reach their first knockout stage and topped it out by going to the quarters. Up until that 2nd half against England they were always a threat  and provided some really entertaining games all around. Hoping they can take it from there and do some damage on the WC if they qualify.

Also props for Hungary who provided stern opposition in the Death Group. 

9 hours ago, Valerie said:

Was it you who I had debate about Southgate bringing Maguire to this Euro? 

8 hours ago, Brigadeiro said:

I've really liked what I saw from Ukraine, which coincidentally or not was the only side I managed to watch all games. 

They weren't brilliant or anything like that, but they did manage to reach their first knockout stage and topped it out by going to the quarters. Up until that 2nd half against England they were always a threat  and provided some really entertaining games all around. Hoping they can take it from there and do some damage on the WC if they qualify.

Also props for Hungary who provided stern opposition in the Death Group. 

Good call re Hungary they did well in that group considering the opposition.