Jump to content

Leeds v Chelsea (PL) Wed 11th May 2022 19:30 GMT


Recommended Posts


Posted (edited)
52 minutes ago, Mana said:

We may actually lose to Leeds you know. After that display today, this is very much possible.

Well, Leeds are fighting for their lives and their players will be 100% up for it, since the relegation fight is going down to the wire. 

Edited by Term_X
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Term_X said:

Well, Leeds are fighting for their lives and their players will be 100% up for it, since the relegation fight is going down to the wire. 

Oh feck. That's another loss on the cards then.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Well of recent form is anything to go by then facing a side with nothing to play for means a draw, but since Leeds have something to play for then likely a win for them.

Think you start Rom and Mount but who do you pick as the other forward? Give Ziyech a go maybe as Werner is simply awful, Havertz head is in the clouds and Pulisic put in a horrible last game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'd stick with Lukaku up front for this. His two goals today may just lift his confidence a little and both Werner and Havertz look sh*te at the moment. 

Mount and Kante to return. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, axman2526 said:

Well of recent form is anything to go by then facing a side with nothing to play for means a draw, but since Leeds have something to play for then likely a win for them.

Think you start Rom and Mount but who do you pick as the other forward? Give Ziyech a go maybe as Werner is simply awful, Havertz head is in the clouds and Pulisic put in a horrible last game.

My bigger concern is who is TT going to pick in defence.   Leeds need points and they will work their cods off in this one and usually, when hard working but technically poor sides do that (Brentford, Arsenal, Everton, Wolves) we rarely win

Link to comment
Share on other sites


3 minutes ago, coombsie said:

My bigger concern is who is TT going to pick in defence.   Leeds need points and they will work their cods off in this one and usually, when hard working but technically poor sides do that (Brentford, Arsenal, Everton, Wolves) we rarely win

Dave, Silva and Toni mate. He has nailed those colors to mast already.

And sadly 2 of them are playing like their heads are elsewhere.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, axman2526 said:

Dave, Silva and Toni mate. He has nailed those colors to mast already.

And sadly 2 of them are playing like their heads are elsewhere.

Once again - spot on mate !!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Valerie said:

I'll make sure I have a previous engagement :face_palm:

 

1 hour ago, Sconnie Blue said:

Purposely scheduling my meeting with manager during kickoff. 

Walter White Insult GIF by Breaking Bad

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, azpi28 said:

Leeds will beat arsenal tomorrow 

 as a consequence if they beat us, it’s not as damaging for us 

No they won't, Arsenal will beat them by 2 or 3.

But you better watch out, and you better not cry, you better look out and I am gonna tell you why Leeds, Charity FC is coming too Town!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


1 minute ago, Munkworth said:

 

Walter White Insult GIF by Breaking Bad

Don't care how sh*t we are are, I would never want to miss a Chelsea vs Leeds game. Same reason I don't want them to go down. This for me is THE Chelsea derby game. It is fantastic.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, axman2526 said:

Don't care how sh*t we are are, I would never want to miss a Chelsea vs Leeds game. Same reason I don't want them to go down. This for me is THE Chelsea derby game. It is fantastic.

Hard to be motivated when there is genuinely only one outcome. 
 

Players blatantly stopped caring so I’m finding myself to stop caring as well. End the season. Show these f**kers that don’t want to be here the door. 

Edited by Sconnie Blue
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Sconnie Blue said:

Hard to be motivated when there is genuinely only one outcome. 
 

Players blatantly stopped caring so I’m finding myself to stop caring as well. End the season. Show these f**kers that don’t want to be here the door. 

I don't blame you for missing it, just explaining why I won't. Our players are a massive letdown of late.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't know what it is about Dave at RCB and Timo up top that TT has seen of late that makes him Starr over and over again.

Maybe he believe Dave is thr best one to deal with liverpools left side and that Werner will get at their high line and he is treating every opponent at FA Cup prep.

Anyways for what it is worth I think he is wrong in this matter, and that they will both be exposed in the cup final.

As for this game I would like to see,

 

Mendy

 

Chalobah 

Silva

Rudiger

 

James

Jorginho 

Kovacic

Alonso

 

Ziyech

Mount

 

Lukaku

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Leeds are not Wolves yet they should be fresh as it will be over a week since they lost 4-0 to City.

Wolves have dangerous midfielders and front men, Leeds don't have that quality.

The new manager bounce has gone.

They will be physical and the crowd will try and influence the ref.

I would play Lukaku with Pulisic and Mount. Pulisic provided the assist for Lukaku and his earlier turn and shot though off target was a great attempt to get us on the front foot.  

 I would bring back Kante with Kovacic. Perhaps RLC for Kante on 70 mins.

James at RB and Chalobah at RCB (rest Azpi)

Others the same.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...
Please Sign In or Sign Up

Well, this is awkward!

The Shed End Forum relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible without pop ups, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online and continue to keep the forum up, as over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this domain by switching it off. Some of the advert banners can actually be closed to avoid interferance of your experience on The Shed End.

Cheers now!

Sure, I've got it!