Chelsea v Newcastle (PL) Sun 28th May 2023 16:30 GMT

Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

At least we've made some history this year !

I think this is our lowest points per game tally since 1987/88 and our lowest league top scorer (Havertz 7) since 1923/24 !!!! That Havertz "haul" is the third lowest for a top scorer in our entire history !

So glad the season is over, and to be honest we weren't that bad this game. The mystery was still why we only started to play after gifting a goal, and do we train shooting at all? Hall looked a great prospect, but no more LB, he's just not a defender. It's amazing we could fit so many non-scoring attackers in the team, Sterling/Havertz/Felix/Mendueke/Pullisic. It's the level of sh1t one couldn't even make up in FM. Anyway, at least players put the effort in on the last day, guess they had a bit of pride left. Next season will be better, I'm sure of it.

Just back from the game via the pub and a cracking curry. Thought Hall, Dave and Fernandez played well. Not the greatest game at the Bridge and a season which had been frustrating and disappointing but roll on the next season. 

For we are the Chelsea and we are the best. I'll leave it to others to finish the chant.

Nothing concrete in this, bar the much talked about Milan linked to Ruben, but some fans are speculating the manner of their last appearances means RLC, Gallagher and Chalobah are joining Mount as the home grown players sold to appease FFP for our previous spending and expected summer spending. 

Most commonly talked about prices for these are 55mill for Mount, 40mill for Gallagher, 25mill for Chalobah and 15mill for RLC.

9 hours ago, axman2526 said:

Nothing concrete in this, bar the much talked about Milan linked to Ruben, but some fans are speculating the manner of their last appearances means RLC, Gallagher and Chalobah are joining Mount as the home grown players sold to appease FFP for our previous spending and expected summer spending. 

Most commonly talked about prices for these are 55mill for Mount, 40mill for Gallagher, 25mill for Chalobah and 15mill for RLC.

I would add Maatsen and CHO to that list. Iam not necessarily advocating it but if Pochettino needs to wiggle room in the transfer market, then i can see this happening.