Following Our Nearest And Dearest Rivals 2023/24

Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

Pep reverting to type after having won the CL. Brilliantly indecipherable lineup.

What are the odds it's a back three (Dias-Gvardiol-Aké) with Walker and Rico Lewis pushing up to join Kovačić in midfield. Silva and Foden wide and Álvarez-Haaland up front?

Just now, PloKoon13 said:

Pep reverting to type after having won the CL. Brilliantly indecipherable lineup.

What are the odds it's a back three (Dias-Gvardiol-Aké) with Walker and Rico Lewis pushing up to join Kovačić in midfield. Silva and Foden wide and Álvarez-Haaland up front?

Hopefully they crush arsenals spirits. We need all the help we can get. Enzo and Caicedos flights to South America being cancelled would help too lol

On 06/10/2023 at 07:54, Valerie said:

Can't stand Brighton since a paragliding weekend course I was taking there got cancelled after 2 hours due to endless rain.

You went to Brighton Val, and it rained all day! I am shocked beyond words. Was it July or August?

Edited by just

1 hour ago, axman2526 said:

Aye I expect they crumble like against Villa. Pool have been waiting to punish someone after that Spurs debacle as well.

they were the better side today although Liverpool wasn't bed either today. they've shown they could bounce back from the drop of form. A. Taylor was today very kin on dippers as he is hated by Klopp. so he 'overlooked' MacAlister first 2 booking, he's been booke only in the80th minute. he must have been sent off today easily. don't know the rules about body deflection handball bit I am sure Taylor would punish us with a pen if that was us.

in the end great result for us -you wish. Anoying Brighton plays better football than us at the moment, we needed good fortune yesterday to kickstart the engine. we finished the game in OG style but in the first half we was once again atrocious.

now hope City wins.

and I am still pissed with yesterday's manure win.

1 minute ago, Sconnie Blue said:

Rice's hamstrings are going to get burnt. 

Rice has already cleared one off the line.

Arsenal will never have a better chance than today. No Rodri, DeBruyne or Stones starting for Citeh.