Following Our Nearest And Dearest Rivals 2023/24

Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

11 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

Should be a red for Kovacic. I wouldn't give it, but when Gusto get's a red, then so should Kovacic.

Premier League refs are f**king sh*te.

The double standards/ inconsistencies are laughable. The VAR teams must have a series of prompts:

Was it reckless?

>

Did it endanger an opponent?

>

Does he play for Chelsea?

That half was so stodgy and bereft of attacking quality that even Lillo is bored. Just saw him miming rolling a spliff to Pep. Clearly going to smoke a number at half time to make the second half a bit more interesting...

Also official statement from Mike Dean:

"Looking at the replays it was pretty clear that Kovačić should have been sent off. On the other hand it was my pal Michael Oliver's birthday so I didn't want him to look like a twat."

Officials giving leniency to City players isn't anything new. Rodri averages a sh*t ton of challenges before he gets booked. It was the same thing with Fernandinho as well. The only way City players get sent off is if there is a physical assault on the pitch or a Suarez type handball. 

City like Barcelona should also be investigated for ref bribery.