Crystal Palace vs Chelsea (PL) Monday 12th February 2024 20:00 GMT

Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

Just now, Zeta said:

Caicedo is so f**king sloppy.

First player I'd drop when the owners finally realise I'm the man to take over from Poch!

3 minutes ago, abister1 said:

Mate calm doon, it's not a fight.

I criticise the team as well. Some players deserve it more than others.

The sh*t Gallagher gets served by some fans, does he deserve it?  A hard worker with all the "1sts" in various metrics across the park always derided by his own fanbase. 

He's the club scapegoat.

He's a workhorse yet He's still better technically and has more goal threat than some of the dogsh*t wingers we've signed.

Yet certain fans want to give them 5 seasons to have their 1st good performances yet want to immediately get rid of a boyhood fan straight from our academy who runs his heart out and is better than them every week.

Makes no sense.

11 minutes ago, abister1 said:

To all the haters.......word up!

2 minutes ago, abister1 said:

Mate calm doon, it's not a fight.

I criticise the team as well. Some players deserve it more than others.

The sh*t Gallagher gets served by some fans, does he deserve it?  A hard worker with all the "1sts" in various metrics across the park always derided by his own fanbase. 

You started it with the comment above.

When he plays sh*t, we're going to call it out, just like with any other player. Why is Gallagher always immune to criticism from some? Caicedo, Enzo, Jackson, pretty much every other team is fair game, but when it's Gallagher, it's unfair apparently. He's treated like a baby.

2 minutes ago, dR3 said:

What did he do wrong?

1 minute ago, dansubrosa said:

Sod off with a statement like that when we have Badiashille getting injured after 80 mins

He’s 40. His body can’t cope with how we want to play. Let him retire in Brazil and let’s actually bring in a top CB capable. 

1 minute ago, just said:

Jackson not competing for any aerial balls is doing my nut in!!! It is so f**kin lazy. Just jump you dumb prat!!

Yep. So ineffective. Doesn't remotely worry defenders.

Just now, Carloseyebrow said:

I’m great at cutting oranges into quarters and also fantastic at phrases like ‘they don’t like it up em’ if you need a GD

Perfect 'on yer feet lad, no good to us lying on f**king ground' and you're in