• Essien
    • Ballack
    • Malouda
    • Drogba
    • Anelka
    • Alex
    • Lampard
    • Sheva

Missed the first half an hour due to an accident on the road so no idea what happened before that point in the game. based on the rest of the game I would give it to Ballack.

I'm going to vote for Malouda .. because of the turnaround in his performance, for the way he finished off the second goal, and as a counterbalance to some of the (albeit often deserved) stick he's had all season.

Missed the first half an hour due to an accident on the road so no idea what happened before that point in the game.

So did Chelsea

Certainly did, we took ages to get going today.

I'm going to vote for Malouda .. because of the turnaround in his performance, for the way he finished off the second goal, and as a counterbalance to some of the (albeit often deserved) stick he's had all season.

Agree with Lofty

Bally for me, followed close by JT

icon_lol.gif I wondered how long it would be before someone on here called him that after recent weeks happy0034.gif

Although I wanted to start a 'Micky B' trend, not quite as neauseating is 'Stevie G' but it's close.

Archived