Rooney just limped off

barak81

a) F*ck... world cup, We'r screwed (this one is probably exclusive to English people only and even then its a push)

:D Get in, thats a massive advantage for saturday

I think I thought both simultaneously and then thought

c) We should be good enough to beat united with or with out rooney,

First reaction: "Bahaha, this is too perfect! You'd better not be fit for our game, you thuggish Scouse twat."

Second reaction: "Lol - Capello! Shove it up your arse you judgemental, fancily-coiffed prick. Enjoy getting knocked out by Ecuador in the second round."

I never wanna revel in an injury, but it could be gigantic. But it didnt sound like something major, so if he isnt fit for saturday, I am sure he will be for June

I bet we wont know if he will play or not until gametime. You can be sure Ferguson will keep people guessing, as he loves these psycological gambits

I obviously thought "F***... world cup" straight away .. but then i saw the foul and realised he just turned his ankle so i doubt it'll be more then a few weeks...which is an advantage for this weekend (especially) and the coming weeks as well.

First reaction was: f**king get in, rooney is injured! while getting excited.

I know its wrong to hope for people to get injured, but this just means a lot for us if he misses the game, and a few games after that. could end up doing us a massive favour.

I honestly thought "oh sh*t, that's us out early in the World Cup"

From a Chelsea angle, I know what the Mancs will say, especially the southern sort (you know, those that live south and never been to Trafford, glory hunting f**ktards) should we get to win the title, "You only won it cause we were without Rooney during crunch time"

We should look to beat them, with or without Wayno!

Well. It's not really cool to hope that key players of the opposition team get injured, or in Gerrard's case, just die.

But, Rooney's injury does give us an advantage. More so. A psychological one. It's a huge body blow for United. And it will also add to our confidence for the upcoming fixture.

Anyhow, a good win for Bayern. And I hope Man Utd are ousted! ;)

Only reaction was for saturday.

Northern Ireland arent in the world cup, so it doesnt apply to me ;)

Drogba has played 5 games less than him this season, so it could even up the apperances more fairly for the golden boot.. if he is out for a bit.

sir alex has said he doesn't think it's too serious but will know more tomorrow...ideal scenario, he's just out for a few weeks, long enough to stuff up utd in europe and in the league, but short enough so he's fully fit for england

YES!

That's all....

If Australia finishes second in their group and England first, we get you in second round. Without Rooney.,..we could take you hahahahaha

But seriously...he'll be fit in a week or so. I expect him on the bench against us on Saturday

First reaction: "Bahaha, this is too perfect! You'd better not be fit for our game, you thuggish Scouse twat."

Second reaction: "Lol - Capello! Shove it up your arse you judgemental, fancily-coiffed prick. Enjoy getting knocked out by Ecuador in the second round."

My feelings exactly !

If Rooney isn't on that plane to South Africa it wouldn't be worth any of the other England players going either. He is our world cup chances.

Fecking great news if he's out this weekend though.

PS: I fully expect Rooney to be targetted for rough treatment in South Africa. Opposition defenders will try to kick him to bits.

i did think saturday , good for us, thats football we,ve had our own problems with injuries the scales have tipped in our favour, only thing is we have to maybe look at their team diffrently now which may mean we have to shuffle our own tactily

Archived