Random Rumours

Money
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Sidibe looks a good player but some of those tackles, as good as they are, could end up in a very different result given the opposition he'll face in the EPL. Still though I would love to see us upgrade on Marcos Alonso. I know he's only been here two minutes but our wing backs are such a massive part of our system that it just makes sense, well to me at least.

Surely conte will be rewarded for his work by the board bringing him at least one top notch player hoping for verati but pretty sure it won't happen, would like James apparently he wants to come but we don't want him, might be a case of a couple of squad players but I think we need quality cover and I hope the board see that the same way 

Apparently Tibo going to real in the summer as per the express, quoting Marca these bellends fully just make sh*t up at this time of the year mind you if he has said he is leaving again f**k him get rid of him he has never settled here and now that we think he is starting to if he wants out again we don't need a player like that 

I'll take one Jack Butland please. Marca do like themselves a good yarn dont they?

1 hour ago, DonAntonio said:

Apparently Tibo going to real in the summer as per the express, quoting Marca these bellends fully just make sh*t up at this time of the year mind you if he has said he is leaving again f**k him get rid of him he has never settled here and now that we think he is starting to if he wants out again we don't need a player like that 

Back in for Radja Nainggolan according to The Times so there should be some substanse to that.

A midfield two of Nainggolan and Kante would be pretty funny actually, our opposition may sh*t their pants.

Kroos-rumour surfaced when he was shopping at London and took a selfie. It must mean he is having coffee with Roman also. Why on earth would he sign and why would Real let one of their best players leave. Makes absolutely no sense.

James rumour makes more sense but I don't think he is leaving either. It is pretty good place to be a footballer, Real. You need very significant reasons to leave even if you are a sub.

I think we might look someone on the young side and make a move if available. I say it is 80-20 we don't buy anyone.

Maybe bring Kenedy back. Would fit to backup either Moses or Alonso pretty nicely.

On 23/12/2016 at 23:21, DonAntonio said:

How much more can one have their cake and it too?

Seems like we are interested in Vidal from Bayern again.

Apparantly Conte wants to club to offer them 45 million euros for him.

Wouldn't be against it even if he's nearing 30. Proper box to box and a great player who would improve us.

Bild reporting we looking to sign Javier Hernandez (Chicharito) from Leverkusen for circa £34m? Yeh right, Mugchester showed him the door just over a year ago for a mere £7.5m.

That annoying dwarf did pop in a few against us though.

On ‎28‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 08:51, evissy said:

Maybe bring Kenedy back. Would fit to backup either Moses or Alonso pretty nicely.

Kenedy is already back, loan with Watford cut short due to injury and doesn't look like he'll be going back again.

2 hours ago, 1905 said:

Bild reporting we looking to sign Javier Hernandez (Chicharito) from Leverkusen for circa £34m? Yeh right, Mugchester showed him the door just over a year ago for a mere £7.5m.

That annoying dwarf did pop in a few against us though.

I hate the guy so irritating, looks like a girl taking male hormones, and 34 mil, I'd cry for a month, can't be remotely true 

2 hours ago, Zeta Orionis said:

Is he any better than the youngsters we already have? E.g. Musonda? I doubt t.

Buying young players is a business move not always to fit into the first team, we make money doing it, we even made money on papi and if they come good we look clever