• Romeu
    • Meireles
    • Malouda
    • Mata
    • Torres
    • Sturridge
    • Essien
    • Lukaku

Everyone was so bad that I gave it to the man who got us the point. Unibrau. Bossy was very lively like it or not. He makes crap decisions but he had worked enough to deserve something out of the game.

Luiz was probably playing closest to his own level and our D-line was strong all night. The goal was taken perfectly and there was nothing anything could do about it. Hats of to Sinclair.

Gave it to Bossy.

Luiz is really impressing me.

Essien looked good.

Nobody else gets a look-in.

Stunned you gave it to Bossy. Normal nonsense from him in defence. Ridiculous headers , one of which cost us a goal.

Simply cant see the justification for our manager to continually pick him. Especially with Ivanovic back and Cahill now signed, at the very least Paulo should now be getting more game time than Bos as he simply keeps costing us points and goals.

Personally i went for Luiz who seems to have really stepped up this past month.

Stunned you gave it to Bossy. Normal nonsense from him in defence. Ridiculous headers , one of which cost us a goal.

Simply cant see the justification for our manager to continually pick him. Especially with Ivanovic back and Cahill now signed, at the very least Paulo should now be getting more game time than Bos as he simply keeps costing us points and goals.

I think you're being very harsh saying he cost us the goal. It wasn't a simple header, far from it. Obviously I know his weaknesses and he's never going to be the best defender but he was good going forward. He looked really up for it and he very nearly scored with a rasping shot. In the dying seconds he could easily have just whipped in a cross but he had the presence of mind to run at their defence, twisting and turning them, getting into a better position. Okay he was lucky but there you go, we deserved at least a draw, and I did not see a better player going forward than Bossy. Obviously it was the pick of a bad bunch. As I said, Luiz impressed me, but we hardly had any defending to do second-half. Maybe an eccentric choice but I'm sticking to it ;)

I think you're being very harsh saying he cost us the goal. It wasn't a simple header, far from it. Obviously I know his weaknesses and he's never going to be the best defender but he was good going forward. He looked really up for it and he very nearly scored with a rasping shot. In the dying seconds he could easily have just whipped in a cross but he had the presence of mind to run at their defence, twisting and turning them, getting into a better position. Okay he was lucky but there you go, we deserved at least a draw, and I did not see a better player going forward than Bossy. Obviously it was the pick of a bad bunch. As I said, Luiz impressed me, but we hardly had any defending to do second-half. Maybe an eccentric choice but I'm sticking to it ;)

Bossy knows how to get forward, but that doesn't count one bit, as there is maybe one useful cross outta five. I actually can't believe a professional footballer who trains twice a day, can't put in a decent cross all match, it' not like you need some amazing precision for a solid cross. I want him out of the team asap, Iva is better in almost every aspect of the game.

Nice to be able to pick Luiz as MOM after a few shaky displays from him, not a huge ammount to do but looked up for it and reasonably in control...nice to see Essien looking ok and I can understand the Manager easing him in slowly.

Can't believe Luiz get so many votes. He might not have been the worst on the pitch yesterday, but he made possibly more errors than Bosingwa.

Essien for me. Happy to see him back in action and he played well yesterday. I would not mind seeing him in the starting eleven next game. But I guess it'll be Malouda again, unless Lampard is fit.

Nobody deserves it. Usually Ash or Cech but both weren't up to much, to say the least. Cech could of saved the goal and Ash obviously got sent off, Mata and Sturridge were ineffectual. Malouda and Meireles, leaves me gobsmacked either of them played above Essien. I don't rate either of them.

My God !!! How bad are we going to get???

Luiz for me, best of a VERY poor bunch !

Under AVB who knows the way we are playing is not good what the f**k is going on, does AVB known what his doing? at first I thought at first give this man a chance now not so sure but I do know that my Chelsea is not making me happy and that's not good

Edited by aliboy66

Cech, because when he was caught well out of his goal and was scrambling back, he kept his eye on the ball and actually made a save as he was running back.

Yes, one play got the vote. Otherwise, I think Mata.

There were two or three passes in that match which, had they been completed, would have completely opened up City's defense. Inches away. But they weren't.

Between Ivanovich and Luiz for me. Have given it to Ivan but Luiz was our best midfield player by some distance. I do not really care what anyone says, this boy should be in the middle of midfield, and was more often than not.

Our worst players IMO were Malouda, Torres and Cole.

PS: The fact that Torres has picked up 3 MOTM votes for that display is just laughable.