Romans court case judgement

Zola

I had a quick read of a related thread the other day but never got round to asking......

....... If found guilty what would the implications be for us?

Someone said he would have to leave the country and give up his assets here? I know nothing about his case and the laws relating to it so I have no idea if this is the case or not?

If money doesn't fix it what will. He can pay his way out. Which, on a personal note, is completely and utterly wrong. I don't even know what the case is about but I think he will wiggle his way out. I only hope it goes well for Chelsea.

Someone said he would have to leave the country and give up his assets here? I know nothing about his case and the laws relating to it so I have no idea if this is the case or not?

This seems nonsensical gibberish.

He is being sued for £3bn the other guy believes he is owed, so if Roman loses he has to pay the £3bn.

This seems nonsensical gibberish.

He is being sued for £3bn the other guy believes he is owed, so if Roman loses he has to pay the £3bn.

That's exactly what I thought.

If found guilty he pays what the court deems he owes and that is the end of it?

Just as an aside, we never read of Roman's business achievements without also seeing his age... and I can never read of his age without thinking, "He's 2 years younger than me... where the hell did I go wrong?!". :rolleyes:

Well I would've thought that's obvious: commence your business career by selling soft toys.

Just as an aside, we never read of Roman's business achievements without also seeing his age... and I can never read of his age without thinking, "He's 2 years younger than me... where the hell did I go wrong?!". :rolleyes:

Right place right time and a fair degree of savvy, nous/intelligence I'd expect ;-)

Archived