Southampton Vs Chelsea (FA Cup) 5th Jan 2013 15:00 GMT

geezer

From looking like we have it together to playing like a crumbling squad within days, this could be another dodgy game or we could turn up for it - who knows.

Is it time to drop Fernando 'oh look Oscar is running in unmarked on the wing, let me go and try and retrieve a pass from him by the corner flag' Torres!

Lets play Frank for 90 minutes eh!

If possible . This is the team I would like to see .

Azpi Ivan Cahill Cole
Ramires Lampard

Moses Mata Hazard

Ba

Must win game . With the opportunities we have blown this year we simply cannot lose . Would be great to see Demba Ba in a blue shirt for the first time . If not against Southampton then definitely midweek against Swansea . 

Onwards and upwards . KTBFFH .

If possible . This is the team I would like to see .

Azpi Ivan Cahill Cole

Ramires Lampard

Moses Mata Hazard

Ba

Must win game . With the opportunities we have blown this year we simply cannot lose . Would be great to see Demba Ba in a blue shirt for the first time . If not against Southampton then definitely midweek against Swansea . 

Onwards and upwards . KTBFFH .

I'd rather see Marin get a run out instead of Moses for a change, if he can spark a good game away it would do his confidence the world of good.. Just as he was beginning to settle midweek and create chances the FSW took him off and allowed Moses to continue to put his head down and dribble himself into the ground and getting corners instead of trying to get the ball in the box. He's been doing that a lot as of late and taking wild shots too.

Good to keep the spirit up, if we field a team like that I can't see another poor performance/result. This has become our cup in recent years and let's at least try to keep it that way.

Well let's see if our Interim can't f**k this record up:  BTW Chelsea and Liverpool have each won the Cup 7 times, damn sure he won't want to us to overtake the bin dippers.

Year

Winner

Chelsea FC

Manchester City

Chelsea FC

Chelsea FC

Portsmouth FC

Chelsea FC

Should've been our name there in 2008 as well. Was utterley there for the taking.

I expect a bite back from us against a weaker Southhampton.

Turnbull

Azpi - Cahill - Ivan - Berty

Ramires - Mikel 

Moses - Mata - Marin

Piazon / Ba / Princess Torres 

A weaker southampton? As opposed to who?  If you mean southampton are weaker than qpr you are very wrong.

Bit worried about this, not sure if Ba is available or not

From chelseafc.com:

"He will be eligible for selection for tomorrow's FA Cup match at Southampton, and the Capital One Cup semi-final against Swansea, but cannot play for us in the Europa League this season having appeared in the competition for Newcastle. He will wear the no. 29 shirt."

From chelseafc.com:

"He will be eligible for selection for tomorrow's FA Cup match at Southampton, and the Capital One Cup semi-final against Swansea, but cannot play for us in the Europa League this season having appeared in the competition for Newcastle. He will wear the no. 29 shirt."

Awesome, I don't think he'll start mind but hopefully he will

Archived