2013/14 Chelsea Kit Rumours

Scooby Blue

It's that time of year again when the rumours of what the lads will be wearing next year start to surface. A claimed leak here and a claimed leak there. 

So far this is doing the rounds as our supposed home shirt for next season.

20130220-173033.jpg

Not sure about it myself. Looks a bit like a training top more than a playing shirt.

I had most from the mid/late 80s (as a kid) until the mid 00s. Since picked up a few on the cheap like the yellow away 09.

Last season was the first time I bought one new for 7 years. I know it's easy for me to say now, but I felt something special about it. Look what happened eh!  :biggrin:

On the flip-side I guess the fact I didn't buy any of this seasons shirts means our current predicament is my fault!

Anyway, back to the subject... I like the look if the rumoured away kit. Although I think it's about time we went back to a proper all yellow shirt.

Spiffing strip, I regret not getting it.

guus-hiddink_1413495c.jpg

I regretted not getting it myself, but then managed to get it off ebay about 18 months ago for £8 I think it was. 

Despite what I said about buying last seasons home shirt because I had a  feeling about it, I actually opted to wear the yellow in Munich!

Spiffing strip, I regret not getting it.

guus-hiddink_1413495c.jpg

I have one of these with the CL logo and Ballack on the back of it. I'm half-afraid to wear it because I like it so much. I also just got my Lamps one for this year. I really like this year's home kit.

As far as the rumoured kits go, I don't like the home kit if the picture Scooby put up is accurate but I don't mind the away one so much.

Love the home kit and the white away kit this year. They look absolutely stunning in person. Will be sad to see the back of them. Actually, the black and yellow ain't half bad in person either. Hated it when I first saw it though.

Cheers,

Butch

I have one of these with the CL logo and Ballack on the back of it. I'm half-afraid to wear it because I like it so much. I also just got my Lamps one for this year. I really like this year's home kit.

As far as the rumoured kits go, I don't like the home kit if the picture Scooby put up is accurate but I don't mind the away one so much.

Haha, I have a CL patch and Anelka on the back. I've worn it so much over the years that the first signs of wear and tear are showing up and it's put me off of wearing it recently, even though it's my favorite top ever.

I don't really like either of the rumored kits. The second one is at least decent in terms of design, but the first one is awful. Looks like either a training top or something Haiti would wear. No thanks.

Archived