Because I'm an old bugger, I don't understand this twatter nonsense.  I looked at the link and it just appears to be the same thing over and over again.  Why is that funny?

I think the funny bit is supposed to be Ross' original tweet and the messages underneath are just people who have "re-tweeted" Ross' message on their own twitter account. 

I think the funny bit is supposed to be Ross' original tweet and the messages underneath are just people who have "re-tweeted" Ross' message on their own twitter account. 

So people who aren't witty enough to twat their own witticisms can quite legally send someone else's and pretend it's their own?  TF I don't play with it.

Its more they are sharing it in their own circles or 'followers'<br /><br /> <br /><br />The author still gets shown. Like a forward from an email almost.<br /><br />You should take a look at it mate. Once signed up it explains it all easily. :D<br />

Its more they are sharing it in their own circles or 'followers'<br /><br /> <br /><br />The author still gets shown. Like a forward from an email almost.<br /><br />You should take a look at it mate. Once signed up it explains it all easily. :D<br />

I couldn't be bothered to get an account for myself, but I know how it works.

Because I'm an old bugger, I don't understand this twatter nonsense.  I looked at the link and it just appears to be the same thing over and over again.  Why is that funny?

All I get is 'This page doesn't exist anymore'. As I'm also an old bugger, I'm completely prepared to think that this IS the joke...

• 8 months later...

Archived