Game of Thrones

JoeyN
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

Am I the only one who thought it wasn't a great episode? Brann's story line ruines the show for me, along with Arya's I guess.

Probably best I stop watching all together. Would've loved the show if they kept all the fantasy stuff to a minimum.

Am I the only one who thought it wasn't a great episode? Brann's story line ruines the show for me, along with Arya's I guess.

Probably best I stop watching all together. Would've loved the show if they kept all the fantasy stuff to a minimum.

Erm, it IS a fantasy...

Adult fantasy mate.

Bran's stuff is brilliant this season.

Tower of Joy along with the Jon episode is going to f**king rock.

When Jon finds out he's the heir to the throne. Dat scene

Adult fantasy mate.

Bran's stuff is brilliant this season.

Tower of Joy along with the Jon episode is going to f**king rock.

When Jon finds out he's the heir to the throne. Dat scene

How could a bar steward be the heir to the throne?

Last night's episode wasn't quite episode 5 !

Hopefully next week they get back on point.

So Arya has an assassin coming for her now, still don't know what the point of the many faced god is !

Dislike Ramsay as much as you want, but his storyline is literally the only one (along with the North's - beyond the wall included) that is at all interesting. South, riverlands, Slaver's Bay is just boring as f**k. They even made arya boring.

Or perhaps you have an incredibly low boredom threshold!

Episode 6 was probably the most boring one in the past 2 seasons, if not all 6 seasons. I don't see why they spend 1/4 of the valuable time on Sam, at best Sam will be Snow's wing man, and I don't like his chances travelling with wife/kid carrying that big shiny sword. The R+L =J theory makes so much sense now. I wouldn't mind t if Ayra get killed, that character is not going anywhere.

Episode 6 was probably the most boring one in the past 2 seasons, if not all 6 seasons. I don't see why they spend 1/4 of the valuable time on Sam, at best Sam will be Snow's wing man, and I don't like his chances travelling with wife/kid carrying that big shiny sword. The R+L =J theory makes so much sense now. I wouldn't mind t if Ayra get killed, that character is not going anywhere.

It definitely feels like filler content in places, but the scene where he stole the family Valyrian steel sword could end up being a huge part of the show.

i believe they focused so strongly on Sam in this episode because of the Valyrian steel sword. If i'm not mistaken it has the same properties as dragon glass with that it can kill white walkers? Could play a large part in later episodes. 

Also couldn't agree more about Arya. Wouldn't really care if Bran or Sansa dies either.

The thing about the Valyrian steel is, we used to believe there are any few of them in the whole 7 Kingdoms. Now even fat Sam's dad has one, god knows how many other rich dudes got a sword like this hanging off the wall. This show really brings out the evil genes out of me, I miss Joffery. The high sparrow and his faith army wouldn't last more than 3 words with Joffery.

Whilst I don't agree with some of the storylines being tagged as boring, I do agree that it's daft to think that grubby sparrow would be able to hold the city to ransom with just the fear of religion as his weapon.

Strength has always ruled, the Kingsguard would and and should have chopped the sparrow and his little cronies into pieces.