Fellaini to Chelsea?

Guest Sindre

Mikel is twice the DM of this guy and i will guarantee you that he will play an imporrant role in Jose's team next season.

Fellaini is very overrated, i'd rather a real defensive mid like Alonso, De Rossi or Khedira

If you watched everton this season then you would know that  fellaini dominates the midfield with his physicality and makes everyone his little bitch. ::clap2:: 

Mikel is twice the DM of this guy and i will guarantee you that he will play an imporrant role in Jose's team next season.

I don't think he is, Mikel's time is done at Chelsea in my opinion, i just don't see what he offers the team. He's had 7 years to get it right and he has just not got it. I don't think Fellaini is the answer though.

If you watched everton this season then you would know that  fellaini dominates the midfield with his physicality and makes everyone his little bitch. ::clap2::

You don't have to keep using the clapping emoticon to emphasise your belief that your opinion is the only correct one.

I watched about 20-25 everton games this season since one of my best mates is an everton supporter. He's decent, but he's overrated and gets shut down easily by teams who are wise to him. Phil Jones made Fellaini, to use your term, his bitch when united played Everton in their second league meeting. I haven't seen him really dominate midfield against any big teams. He isn't a solid deep lying playmaker or long passer, which is what he'd need to be doing in our pivot And he's going to cost £25 million +. I'd rather get Khedira for that price or De Rossi for 15 million. Both are exponentially better in every way than fellaini, except for in terms of their afro-skills.

Big signing for Arsenal if they get him, but I don't think he's someone we need to be going after.

The grass is always greener, but while I don't particularly rate Mikel, I'd rather have him in our holding role if it was a choice between the two.

Not that I'm opposed to us bringing in a new CM (and selling Mikel), I just feel it'd be throwing money at someone who probably wouldn't improve the team.

Arsenal are welcome to him.

Will be interesting to see the direction Arsenal go with the cash they got for their new Sponsorship deal.  I wonder if this is Wenger's last hurrah.  Give him some cash, and if he fails then he has no excuses this time 

• 2 months later...