The Tony Gale appreciation thread.

Mazacar84
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

Last night every foul West Ham gave away it was harsh.

Carroll pushes Cahill in the back "It's just a light shove, nothing in it". 

When we conceded two fouls for the same offense "He's got he's hands all over them".

*sigh*

He wanted it to so badly be a penalty when Carroll and Dave went up for a header together looking for any reason or excuse to argue it in West Ham's favour.

He singled out at least 3 Chelsea players for individual criticisms and no West Ham players.

When Carroll went off he joyously proclaimed he had "worked his socks off", not quite sure how when we were camped in West Ham's half for nearly the whole game.

Kept praising the West Ham fans, not mention of the home support.

Bah! I hate him. 

I cannot remember his exact words because I'd rather forget them but the studs up tackle on Hazard. Perfectly normal.

much the same tackle Flamini got a straight red previous night!!

A Farking Tool of the highest order and he should not be let near the Bridge----total cnut and anti Chelsea----will try to say how much he admires Jose and in next few sentences run down his tactics or team selection----both him and that Burley cnut should be fcukd out head first

It amazes me how he seems to co-commentate on virtually every one of our games...how he got the gig in the first place is beyond me considering how mediocre he was as a player...but he certainly seems to get a kick out of covering chelsea and slagging us offat. Every opportunity

If there is one  "pundit" out there that I am 100% sure hates chelsea it is this knob. Constant jibes at us during games and I'm not sure I've ever heard him praise us. It's got so bad I'm starting to think he may be the man behind the brewcrew account.

Edited by Bluehatter

Glad it wasn't just me who thought his commentary in the West Ham game was terrible,i muted in the end and it was far better.

I normally phone my old man after our games to have a whinge, as you do.

First thing he said was "What about Tony Gale".

I think every Chelsea fan listening to him picked up on his rubbish comments. 

I'm sure I remember reading that he was a Chelsea fan growing up. He hides it well - a bit like Townsend.

To be fair, whenever I hear Townsend commentating on Chelsea games he always cheers in big games when we score. Torres and Ivanovic vs Benfica spring to mind and of course, Drogba's penalty.