Best Chelsea quotes

BellettiBullet
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

“I am not concerned about how Chelsea are viewed morally. What does concern me is that we are treated in a different way to other clubs. Some clubs are treated as devils, some are treated as angels. I don’t think we are so ugly that we should be seen as the devil and I don’t think Arsene Wenger and David Dein are so beautiful that they should be viewed as angels.â€

“It is like having a blanket that is too small for the bed. You pull the blanket up to keep your chest warm and your feet stick out. I cannot buy a bigger blanket becuase the supermarket is closed. But I am content because the blanket is cashmere. It is no ordinary blanket.â€

“I think he is one of these people who is a voyeur. He likes to watch other people. There are some guys who, when they are at home, have a big telescope to see what happens in other families. He speaks, speaks, speaks about Chelsea.†– on Arsène Wenger

I’m not a defender of old or new football managers. I believe in good ones and bad ones, those that achieve success and those that don’t. Please don’t call me arrogant, but I’m European champion and I think I’m a special one.

I quite liked joses one about bird flu.

"I'm feeling a lot of pressure with the swan in Scotland. It's not far and I'm more scared of the swan than of football. What's football compared to life? A swan with bird flu, for me that's a drama."

I’m not a defender of old or new football managers. I believe in good ones and bad ones, those that achieve success and those that don’t. Please don’t call me arrogant, but I’m European champion and I think I’m a special one.

Who said that then?

PA-10734438.jpg

Remember this? What was that all about?

West Ham being Millwalls enemy number one. Avram Grant tok them down so he was a hero in their eyes. The plane flew over the DW just after Wigan scored the goal that put Wesh Ham into the Championship. Great timing.

Edited by stevo

"I didn't get that worked up in the dressing room. Instead I used to read the programme to see who I had to kick that week" Chopper Harris

Ha ha love that. I met chopper at a sportsmans a bit ago and mentioned that quote. He said it wasnt meant as a joke either. Scary man, but our scary man.

Probably the most frequently and deliberately misquoted line in the history of sport.