Cardiff City v Chelsea (PL) 11/05/14 KO 15:00 BST

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Time to give some other players a go! A game for MvG please, as well as Kalas and Baker I hope.

Hilario (one game for the season, be good to see him out there with no pressure on)

Azpi

Kalas

JT

Cole

MvG

Matic

Schurrle

Baker

Hazard

Ba

Or something like that. Any other player suggestions to get a game for this one Ladies and Gents?

Might as well give the youth team a run-out along with the club legends who may-or-may-not be off in the summer (Lampard / Terry / Cole etc.).

This may also be the last game for Torres, Ba, and Eto'o.

Best we can hope for is a decent send-off for those that need it and a good day out for our away support.

Time to give some other players a go! A game for MvG please, as well as Kalas and Baker I hope.

Hilario (one game for the season, be good to see him out there with no pressure on)

Azpi

Kalas

JT

Cole

MvG

Matic

Schurrle

Baker

Hazard

Ba

Or something like that. Any other player suggestions to get a game for this one Ladies and Gents?

Would really like to see that team next match,since the result doesn't matter at all.Although maybe Salah instead of Hazard or Schurrle and Mikel instead of Matic (since it might well be his last season here too)

I can see this game being a damp squib. Both teams have nothing to play for and our guys will have the World Cup on their minds.

Schwarzer

Azpi

Kalas

Terry

Cole

Lampard (Swap him for Van Ginkel in the second half)

Matic

Schürrle

Willian

Hazard

Torres (one final hurrah)

I would go with this:

Blackman

Cole Terry Christensen Kalas

Mikel Lampard

Schürrle Baker Hazard

Torres

Subs: Schwarzer, Ake, Luiz, Ginkel, Willian, Eto'o, Ba

I think that it's pointless to field a full strength team, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a full strength team. Blackman is a good young keeper, who needs game time, Christensen should be given his debut, apparently City want to sign him, but the papers are full of crap, Kalas deserves to play, he can play as a right back, there's no need for Dave to play. I would also like to see Baker start the game, what's the point in playing Willian instead of Baker? This is our problem, the youth academy is often a waist of time at chelsea. This could be the last match for Schwarzer, Luiz, Torres, Eto'o, Ba, Mikel, Cole, Lampard, and maybe even Terry, I hope Terry and Cole stay. I'm a huge fan of Lampard, but I think it might be time for him to move on, unless he can stick around and be a good squad player for us.

The line up really has to depend on what happens on Wednesday. If there is still a glimmer of hope for a final day meltdown for City and Pool, then we've got to field a full strength team. We've got to play the 3 that are out of out of contract regardless.

sh*t. As it stands Big Pete, JT, Lamps and Ashley could have played their last game at the Bridge. I think most of us expect 50% of them to be here next year, but still.

I am not a fan of how late/secret these contract talks are. Not every player is going to be able to have a Zola appreciation game, and it is only fair for the fans to get to give hem a proper send off after what some of our squad have achieved.

I wouldn't mind Torres having one last game as well, although I'm a little worried he'll score 5 and we'll give him another year.

I think some of you are being a bit cavalier with your team selections.  if City only draw on Wednesday, and then both West Ham and Newcastle perform miracles and win their last games, we can "dipper" the league by beating Cardiff.  We've not got it in our own hands, but to roll over, or play the youngsters in a match that possibly could see us win the league is just wrong, in my opinion.

I must point out that I don't believe either City or the mob from Klanfield will lose their last match, but it is still a possibility, so I still have hope, and pride in my team for a reasonably successful season.

Oh, and booing your own team is always wrong, don't care how much you paid for the ticket.

I think some of you are being a bit cavalier with your team selections.  if City only draw on Wednesday, and then both West Ham and Newcastle perform miracles and win their last games, we can "dipper" the league by beating Cardiff.  We've not got it in our own hands, but to roll over, or play the youngsters in a match that possibly could see us win the league is just wrong, in my opinion.

I must point out that I don't believe either City or the mob from Klanfield will lose their last match, but it is still a possibility, so I still have hope, and pride in my team for a reasonably successful season.

Oh, and booing your own team is always wrong, don't care how much you paid for the ticket.

Well most of us posted teams before Liverpool f**ked up last night. If there is a mathematical chance of us still winning the league then obviously we should go full strength, but otherwise I'd love to see Kalas, Van Ginkel, Baker, etc... all get starts.

Well most of us posted teams before Liverpool f**ked up last night. If there is a mathematical chance of us still winning the league then obviously we should go full strength, but otherwise I'd love to see Kalas, Van Ginkel, Baker, etc... all get starts.

Until the maths says otherwise, we have to keep on truckin, do our best and leave the kids to preseason / friendlies.

Will see if Villa get a result at City tomorrow then.