Which opposition forum is the least bias?

enigma

Which opposition forum would you most likely contribute to due to their unbiased attitudes?

I think redcafe is a decent forum; probably the best out of the lot. The posters on there have upbeat attitudes, unbiased opinions (for the most part), and is generally a forum I would happily contribute too if I had to contribute to an opposition forum.

I find rawk and arsenal forums to be full of unnecessary hatred for their opposition, and the posters come across very arrogant. The bluemoon forum isn't too bad, but again, they are also quite arrogant at times.

In your opinion, which oppo forum is the best?

Depends what the topic is about.

Well usually I just lurk on opposition forums sometimes to see what they are saying about games in their "general football" sections. I don't tend to look at anything other than that section tbh. It is either that or their "chelsea thread" or "city thread" etc. It is always interesting to read opinions from opposing fans.

The Everton forum, Toffeetalk, is very good. Always some insightful posts/discussions there. 

If we are talking about the big teams then redcafe is the best of a bad bunch, even if some of the things posted on there are silly they are at least posted in a way to encourage discussion (doesn't always happen though) rather than on rawk and to some extent bluemoon. 

Dunno. I think I put Chelsea in my username so they didn't think I was trying to hide who I supported.

Ah of course, that's still ridiculous though. Never go on RAWK myself but if they really do things like that I think it's best I stay clear.

As others have said, Redcafe is decent enough. RAWK is full of absolute tossers, but at least it gave us that RAWK Meltdown twitter account. Always a good read.

Incidentally I never post on other forums but I almost always visit opposition forums before and after games. Most of the time when I visit the forum of a team we've just beaten, none of them seem too wound up because they expected the loss in the first place. Decent discussion and insight belongs mostly on 'smaller' teams' forums, and the actual entertainment lies in visiting the likes of RAWK or Blue Moon after we've done them.

I've sometimes wondered what the general opinion of The Shed End is on opposition forums. Quite a few opposition fans visit us and have their say in the build up to games, and when they do we seem to be polite enough to them, so I would imagine we seem alright. But I could be well off the mark.

I know this isn't the point of the topic but does anyone post on any other Chelsea forums?

Nah, i personally don't see the point. I feel like i would just end up repeating myself. I would say one thing on here and then on the other forum i would probably say the same thing.

I don't actually go on other football forums, this is the only one i have time for. I found in the past that i would argue a lot with other football fans and get banned from the forums because i find their views on Chelsea to be ridiculous. :biggrin:

It's weird for me to go on other football forums, and it's not even because I'm a Chelsea supporter. I'm just so accustomed to the layout/design of shed end that it feels weird for me when I do go on other forums, as crazy as that sounds. Shed end seems just so seamless and accessible and whenever I have been on redcafe or rawk, every post just blends together and I get annoyed. haha

It's weird for me to go on other football forums, and it's not even because I'm a Chelsea supporter. I'm just so accustomed to the layout/design of shed end that it feels weird for me when I do go on other forums, as crazy as that sounds. Shed end seems just so seamless and accessible and whenever I have been on redcafe or rawk, every post just blends together and I get annoyed. haha

I have seen the other forums and they look complicated, this forum is so much easier to use.

The rare times I go on RAWK I only check the liverpool pictures and things like that, I avoid them talking about other teams cause frankly they're a bunch of crazy bar stewards, please believe me when I say this isnt an indication of your average liverpool fan, and this is coming from someone thats lived there all his life. The most bitter forum I have been on is blue moon, i thought redcafe would be the worst but apart from an expected club bias theyre pretty respectful. The fans on BlueMoon just seem to be spilling vitriol all over their keyboards. Horrible place.

IMO it's bluemoon but them again I'm pretty biased lol.

Rawk is far and away the worst of all. I joined just like here to have some friendly banter with fans and never crossed any line but the second I mentioned Suarez being a loose cannon I'm banned. The truth hurts on rawk and god forbid anyone would question st Steven Gerrard.

Archived