Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur (PL) 3/12/14 KO: 19:45 GMT

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

So, after our results against Sunderland this match turning into an important match. We should return to our winning line and I hope we have to take three points at our home against them, not going to be easy but in Stamford Bridge outsiders won't take points.

No injuries, only Costa is suspended but we still have players to recover him.

I'd suggest:

Courtois

Ivanovic

Cahill

Terry

Azpi

Matic

Fabregas

Ramires

Oscar

Hazard

Remy

Edited by IliyaKrostin

Non need to panic to much after the Sunderland game, Spurs won't play the same way.

Courtois

Ivan Cahill JT luis

Matic fab

Willian Oscar hazard

Drog

Didier has looked sharp in his last 2 sub appearances let's see how he does starting, then bring Remy on for some minutes in the second half.

We have to step up big time against Spurs, because City are coming in to form, they capitalised on our slip up against Southampton, pressure is starting to be applied a bit. Even though it's only November, I'm feeling nervous about the league, desperate for us to win it this season, it's been 5 years nearly.

Edited by JoeyBlue25

We have to step up big time against Spurs, because City are coming in to form, they capitalised on our slip up against Southampton, pressure is starting to be applied a bit. Even though it's only November, I'm feeling nervous about the league, desperate for us to win it this season, it's been 5 years nearly.

Try going 50 years nearly lol

Courtois.

Ivan, Cahill, Terry, Luis

Matic Fabregas

Schurrle, Oscar, Hazard

Remy.

I want to see Luis start, Hazard looks so much better when they are linking up together. Wouldn't mind Ramires coming on fairly early (45-60) for a midfielder too, they looked knackered against Sunderland. Remy over Drogba for me.

Courtois.

Ivan, Cahill, Terry, Luis

Matic Fabregas

Schurrle, Oscar, Hazard

Remy.

I want to see Luis start, Hazard looks so much better when they are linking up together. Wouldn't mind Ramires coming on fairly early (45-60) for a midfielder too, they looked knackered against Sunderland. Remy over Drogba for me.

i would like to see ramires in for oscar and let him sit next to matic to break faster and move fab forwards.

Edited by croydonblue

Going to be interesting to see who replaces Costa, I would assume Drogba but I think Remy needs some chances to show what he can do.

I reckon Schurrle might start, possibly at the expense of Willian as the entire attack was pony on Saturday and so I think there needs to be a change to emphasis that the performance wasn't good enough.

Jose seems set on playing the best 11 over and over, if there was a game to rest and rotate, it was the Sunderland game.

I think the line up will be the usual but with Drogba up front.

Obviously based on the result and the hard defense (and some decent chances) by Southampton, I really don't think that was a good rest game.

However I'm expecting a great game against spurs even resting a few starters. Calling 3-1 Chelsea.

Edited by Drewgami

Problem is that because they are in the Europa Sp*rs play on Sundays a lot and therefore seem to be on TV quite a lot.

True but these midweek games are on bt which spurs are never on because of Europa league...then I suppose our game v Newcastle is on BT but that shouldn't of been it just seems that BT are repeating the games that were exciting games an upset or talking points on their channel last year.

Spurs look like they have evolved greatly and they are definitely looking very good despite their current position. Even if we win on Wednesday I feel they are going to go on a run and really challenge top 4. Players like Harry Kane are great to watch and he is a battler who will pull them along. He has given them a new dimension.

I think a win here is a must to keep our confidence high as well as the points gap, as Newcastle wont be easy and I am expecting a draw (but maybe easier than Sunderland?!)

Don't touch Willian!!! I have to sing his song during the match! It's not the same without him! 

Courtois

Ivanovic  Cahill Terry   Dave

Matic     Fabregas

Ramires      Willian      Hazard 

The King 

And destroying the jews. 

Edited by Pendergast