Following Our Nearest & Dearest Rivals, 2015/2016

Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

Honestly yesterday and today's results so far are a bit ominous. Think the league this year has more quality top to bottom than it ever has. With the new TV deal we see a lot more talent for teams like West Ham and Swansea. Think this will be one of the closest leagues in my memory. Expect more "shocking" results...

So f**king happy the Gooners lost. My best mate got married yesterday so I had to endure his Gooner Sister. She has been so cocky about the season and said that Cech came to Arsenal and already won three trophies. Well what's even funnier is she went to the game today and she had to get up at 6.50am to go.

Honestly yesterday and today's results so far are a bit ominous. Think the league this year has more quality top to bottom than it ever has. With the new TV deal we see a lot more talent for teams like West Ham and Swansea. Think this will be one of the closest leagues in my memory. Expect more "shocking" results...

Very true, especially when you consider that players of Cabaye's quality are going to clubs like Crystal Palace.

It's really annoying when I'm working and Liverpool are the team to watch on a Sunday.

I have to watch the football on a stream similar to a few hundred thousand scousers who also do not have access to subscription television.

Edited by MayosNoun

Very true, especially when you consider that players of Cabaye's quality are going to clubs like Crystal Palace.

I don't think there will be a lot of easy games. If you don't show up you will lose. This season is gonna be rough and a lot of fun.

so damn true - you look at Swansea City yesterday, they had some very decent players out there. Even now as I watch Stoke City vs Lpuke. Ibrahim Afellay getting his debut. Xherdan Shaqiri in the stands about to ink a deal for The Potters. The EPL is about to evolve to another level.

it's true other clubs, with more and more tv money, are buying better and better players...but the start of the season is always a good time to play the big boys because they're not in full stride yet...these shock results always happen...we were the exception to the rule last year, but for example, Swansea won at Man utd on opening day last year...i remember villa winning at arsenal a few years ago too

This is not quite of Claude and Ty standard. It is worth watching until 01:28 when a Gooner says (approx):

"I'm trying to be level headed but my heart is telling me that the season's over before it's begun"

Wtf? And they call other fans plastics?

it's true other clubs, with more and more tv money, are buying better and better players...but the start of the season is always a good time to play the big boys because they're not in full stride yet...these shock results always happen...we were the exception to the rule last year, but for example, Swansea won at Man utd on opening day last year...i remember villa winning at arsenal a few years ago too

You are right about early results. Just got a feeling we may see some interesting teams in the top half. There seems to be a lot of talent spread out now.

This is not quite of Claude and Ty standard. It is worth watching until 01:28 when a Gooner says (approx):

"I'm trying to be level headed but my heart is telling me that the season's over before it's begun"

Wtf? And they call other fans plastics?

have a bit of patience spud - I am sure will be treated w/ some gooner tv comedy gold later today