Following Our Nearest & Dearest Rivals, 2015/2016

Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

get you some popcorn & your sodas...I present to you Claude on Arsenal Fan TV

Claude is regarded as a joke figure among many arsenal fans, but he actually talks a lot more sense than most of them...he was spot in about arsenal prioritising the community shield, Walcott being left out and need to buy another forward and centre mid...too many of them stick their heads in the sand and then kick off when it all goes wrong

Claude is regarded as a joke figure among many arsenal fans, but he actually talks a lot more sense than most of them...he was spot in about arsenal prioritising the community shield, Walcott being left out and need to buy another forward and centre mid...too many of them stick their heads in the sand and then kick off when it all goes wrong

true but I don't like how he bashes on Cesc - that is wrong - I tell you what, I will never bash Supah Frank like he did w/ Cesc

true but I don't like how he bashes on Cesc - that is wrong - I tell you what, I will never bash Supah Frank like he did w/ Cesc

Don't agree with everything Claude says, he's just more realistic than most of his fellow gooners...as for their booing of Cesc etc, I find it utterly bizarre given he wanted to return to the arse but Wenger said no...what's he supposed to do? Turn down chelsea out if loyalty to them too...bollox...

For a set of fans that like to take the moral High ground and play the 'we have more class than you' card, I thought last week at Wembley exposed it for the bullsh*t it is...we applaud Cech despite what could be perceived as a far greater defection...they boo and jeer Cesc...ultimate hypocrites

Question for BeerQueen, how is the home life? I am sure your hubby is giving you grief, especially looking that the current table ;)

Nope.  He has such low expectations of his team that it means nothing.  Tbh he is more of a Shrewsbury fan nowadays.

Makes me laugh when they say sign Benzema, is he even for sale? Does he want to leave? I swear some football fans don't think.

Claude is funny but I think he clearly plays on it now.

Thisx1000! Why would Benzema even move to Arsenal?! Especially since RM doesn't even seem to have any alternatives on the cards. Also ManU would probably be the first ones at Madrid's doorsteps if Benzema was available and if gooners think they would be the obvious choice should think again. With that Di Maria sale a huge wage bill has been lifted and I don't see Arsenal giving Benzema a better offer. Edited by BavarianAfrican12

Nope.  He has such low expectations of his team that it means nothing.  Tbh he is more of a Shrewsbury fan nowadays.

I remember you were moaning about him crying that Fat Sam wasn't the answer - he should have been leaping for joy when wet spam dropped him for Slaven Bili?, who appears to be the answer - still early days & we shall see

Said it before - Claude makes good points but his emotional delivery shrouds the sense in what he says. He also 'gets it', so to speak - Football is about winning, not obsessing over hollow narratives like 'class', 'tradition' 'playing football the right way' and 'economic sustainability'. I wish those other berks would learn, but their too sanctimonious in their views for that to ever happen.

I also find it hilarious how they think that being decked out in as much replica kit as possible makes them 'superfans' and therefore better than everyone else. Do not they not know how cringeworthy they are? Is it supposed to be some kind of badge of honour? 

And lastly some of my mates are Gooners, 2nd generation etc and even they think these AFTV guys are complete pillocks!

Edited by Celery1989

Yep he hated Fat Sam.  He thinks that attacking football is the be all and end all.  Not whether they win or not.  It's all about "proper football".  I'm very confused. I don't get it.

Ask him if he believe Chelsea played proper football on May 19th, 2012 ;) - I bet he will deny that fact

To the tune of magic hat...

We sold him to the arsenal

We bagged a fair few quid

We asked our Pete to f**k them up

And that's just what he did

He only loves the chelsea

The rest was just a front

And just like us he surely knows

That wenger is a c**t oooooooooh