Following Our Nearest & Dearest Rivals, 2015/2016

Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

If they do a controlled explosion, will that not destroy part of the stand?

A few seats perhaps, but I doubt the device (assuming there is one) would do any significant structural damage. If it was viable and the stand was packed with fans, though, there could've been casualties.

unfortunately was bound to happen with the number of muslims living up north. i am surprised there hasn't been more cases of terrorist plots up that way. 

It's a bit naive to say that, There are plenty of Muslims in London, How comes Stamford Bridge or the Emirates haven't been targeted?

Well it depends how you play.

Azpilicueta at left back was initially an accident (I don't think when he was first put there it was with the long term in mind), but it does suit hazard in one sense (although I take the point that an overlapping player would help him) and more importantly I think it helps jt to have a player narrow next to him. It massively reduces the amount of running he needs to do and it reduces him having to deal with balls into the channels.

Jose built a first 11 that was really finely balanced - it will be interesting to see what content does to change how we play. I expect more emphasis on the construction of the game from the back, but he'll need to find new solutions to protect jt and fabregas etc

On a lighter note, if anyone's interested in a bit of Spurs meltdown over at The Fighting Cock... http://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/final-game-of-the-season-vs-newcastle-away.17838/page-23

I agree but he's not really wrong though is he? In this day and age as soon as we hear bomb threat, We think Muslims, It is what it is.

A bit of a generalisation, granted, but people are prone to generalising. Particularly after Paris where a football match was targeted.

Edited by Charles Ryder